TICKET DROPS thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is pretty wild!! We were planning on just heading to LA Saturday and buying scalped tickets for an arm and leg. Keeping my fingers crossed that this trend continues for Saturday's show

It's pretty remarkable that the prime group of tickets in the first dozen rows of section 110 have been mostly available all day with no takers. I guess not too many people decide the day of the show to blow $300 a piece for the best reserved seats in the house.

I'm seeing a lot of resellers on stubhub selling tix for $30 right now, 5 minutes until the "official" start time. It will probably be this way for tomorrow as well. Not sure about the weekend shows.

Looks like a few upper level seats dropped for Saturday, 5/30. No GA though.

Anybody know why these upper level seats are so expensive? Is it just because it's a Saturday show? These same seats are $100 on Tuesday and Wednesday.

It's likely flex pricing. Sports teams do this. If, for example, the Patriots are hosting the Broncos, ticket prices will be more expensive than if they're hosting the Jaguars.

So yeah, prime time show.

Been GA and some good $115 seat drops for MTL 1 and 3 this morning, may still be able to grab something if in need.

Take it with a grain of salt, but I just got off the phone with the Forum's box office. They said drops for Saturday are extremely unlikely because they already sold more GAs for it than the other shows. If they do drop, they'll probably be a few hours before the event, like yesterday's was.

There are $350 Red Zone tickets available for LA night 1 on TM now as of 11:20am.

This board is very helpful. Thanks for looking out. Was able to score GA floor to LA#2 at about 4pm the night of. Useful tip, if you leave the interactive seat map activated and up, then when the GA floor turns blue indicating available tickets... GO!

I had it up yesterday afternoon and it would update periodically w/ seat and GA drops indicated by TM's light blue to darker blue color availability schemes. I was also checking interference.com like a hawk for any updates. And, one other interesting note, I got a print at home GA ticket and not a CC ticketless after purchasing at appx. the 4pm mark. :crack:

I had it up yesterday afternoon and it would update periodically w/ seat and GA drops indicated by TM's light blue to darker blue color availability schemes. I was also checking interference.com like a hawk for any updates. And, one other interesting note, I got a print at home GA ticket and not a CC ticketless after purchasing at appx. the 4pm mark. :crack:

Re-read your post:

So you got a paper ticket for Wednesday's show and no problems at the Forum with a paper ticket for GA?

If GA's drop, can you typically only get two at a time? Thanks in advance for any insight. On plane to LA- killing me I cannot check TM for next four hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom