TICKET DROPS thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, no GAs for LA3, although I already have a seat for that one.

Some decent Row 10-14 seats in the lower level are popping up though, between the center and corner sections.

Does anyone know what the ticket limit is during the GA drops? Never tried for a drop before. Hoping to score for LA5

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Oh ok, awesome! I'm just figuring there won't be much time to text friends about a drop so Id have to act fast. Thanks for the info!

Please let me know as well for GA Montreal - hopefully between us we can cop some tickets.

Very scattered reserved seats, mostly singles available for all 5 LA shows, no floor GAs though. Have any Red Zone seats dropped in the 48 hours or so before any shows so far?

Not a drop, but right now there are 6 reseller front row tickets for the L.A show on May 27. Section 123, row 1, seats 1-6 for $272. 8 bucks less than face I think. Why so cheap? they look like good seats to me.

had tm.com up all day. ended up getting tickets for both nights.

absolutely crazy

Right now you can buy up to 10 GAs tickets for Phoenix 1!! They have tons of seats available

If anyone is watching Montreal, please post here.

Not sure about other dates but Montreal has had some pretty consistent drops over the past few months. GAs, lower levels, you name it they have dropped. GAs usually go the day of the drop but I've seen others last for a week or so. Just a heads up. Especially at this point I would be checking Evenko.ca every day if I were you.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using U2 Interference mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom