TICKET DROPS thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I let a friend in Seattle know about the ticket drop, and the bastard ended up with a FRONT ROW ticket. I mean god damn, lucky guy.

I've been checking the TM May 19, San Jose page regularly. Overnight it changed from being still searchable and offering resales to a static page.

So... drop coming soon?

Ticket drop for Phoenix. Red Zone for May 23rd, $95 and $275 seats for both nights.
Sean McLaughlin CBS5
@SeanOnTV

HEADS UP! @LiveNationPHX just announced a limited # of tix for #U2ieTour #PHX stop on 5/22,5/23 JUST RELEASED! livenation.com

Ticket drop for Phoenix. Red Zone for May 23rd, $95 and $275 seats for both nights.

It's only Edge's side RZ available. Would be interesting to know how many they released or "added." And would be even nicer to have the option of upgrading but, alas, my GAs are CC entry only, so it's a non-issue. Bite it TM.

anyone watching the London gigs? with London 5, I keep seeing small chunks of the lower seats disappear and return the next day. holding out for GAs maybe but may have to just nab some of the upper seats and wait and see :ohmy:

At this very moment I am pulling up GA's for tonight. GO GO GO GO!!

Not a drop but london 6 has had s big surge in ticket sales since the first night of the tour. The edge's fall made the news here so maybe he pre planned it ???

Ah dammit I missed out on the GA's . Thanks for the heads up anyway much appreciated! :up:

Not a drop but london 6 has had s big surge in ticket sales since the first night of the tour. The edge's fall made the news here so maybe he pre planned it ������������������

no more non-drop posts with the word London in them, I'm getting email updates for this thread and nearly had a bloody heart attack :wink:
but that is interesting about the 6th night! still a heap of tickets though, whole chunks of the arena still at full price unlike night 5 it's crazy

no more non-drop posts with the word London in them I nearly had a bloody heart attack :wink:
but that is interesting about the 6th night! still a heap of tickets though, whole chunks of the arena still at full price unlike night 5 it's crazy

Sorry ? im going 1 and 6 so i keep checking for 3 or 4 ticket drops

If you look on the site though,nearly all the lower bowl is single seats only. Theres only a couple of blocks that have seats together available. Theres more in the top tier mainly the two corners,but theres alot less available now

haha it's ok I'm keeping an eye out for 5 drops myself! and yeah like you said very few blocks with seats together. it's the one gig i'm actually planning on taking someone to so fool that I am i may just say sod it and get a pair in the lower bowl.

I got two GA for night 1 during the drop, but upon reflecting, gave up them up. I already have GAs for night 2, and I don't think I could do my first time GA on short notice.

Hopefully LA will have some drops and I can plan better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom