The "Shut Out The First Time, Trying The 2nd Time thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Teta040

Refugee
I don't know if I'm entitled to start 2 threads, but this will be my last, I swear<g>.

I thought it might be nice for all those who were cheated the first time around completely for whatever reason and were planning to try again to have their own thread. I feel as though we need to have a mutual sympathy/support group for each other as we navigate these next hellish 6 days. You folks with tix have no idea what it's like!:lol:

I know I've got the first part of my plan mapped out like General Patton...a backup plan forming too. This is more for total shutouts, but if people were merely prevented from buying the tix of their choice that's ok too.

Good luck! I'm not entirely shut out - but I am wanting to attend with a friend and I can only seem to get single tickets. I'm hoping for Sunday, 2 GAs. I wish you the best of luck. I gotta say that they could make this way less stressful but it does create a bonding experience with fellow fans lol :)

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I thought I had an actual chance of scoring GAs for Chicago at 10 AM sharp yesterday. I was never so wrong. I'm subscribing for the pre-sale tomorrow. I will not be shutout this time.

I tried getting GA's during the eXPERIENCE presale and was shut out....took a long shot at NY and got shut out....Will certainly take a shot at Chicago GA's trying to decide on the 29th or 29th....I did reserve a hotel before they jerked the rates up....

Also, yes were you shut up because you didn't have a pre-code or because you were looking for more than 1 ticket per show?

I had a much easier time finding 1 ticket per show -- obviously. But just saying, when you try for 2 or 4, it gets harder and less likely that you will break through.

However, with a code I thought success rate would be very high.

I am in Toronto but will try for GAs to Montreal, and failing that Chicago. Making my friend sign up for the membership so we can get a code (I used half on mine on the presale for TO)

Well, maybe we SOI ticket "refugees" could introduce ourselves properly in the U2 Tickets Anonymous" thread, by giving their complete stories. Ya know, like AA,where theey stand up and introduce themselves...:lol:

Like: "Hi, my name is [] and I'm a hopeless U2 fan. [desired city of choice] in 2015, or bust." In that vein. And give our complete stories, maybe starting with the Sept. U2.com renewal or lack thereof. Maybe we can find out what we all need too that way.

For now, RL calls, and I can't share as yet, have to get offline....Until tonight, big {{HUGS}} for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom