The cheaper obstructed view tickets at each end of the arenas.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Corners by the e-stage look good.
seat%20corner%20e-stage.jpg

Those $35 seats ought to be good ones then most likely.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

I thought it was weird that the "I" stage wasn't flush up against the rear seating sections - there was a noticeable gap. Specific to this venue? Most shows I've seen at MSG, for instance, the stage is usually right up against the backstage sections.

Probably had to do with the exchange rate.

Actually it probably is more about the placement of the e stage at the other end since its all connected.

I agree I think the e stage placement is the datum edge so to speak? So the e stage will always be where it is and the I stage me be further forward or back depending on venue

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

So, is it easier or harder to see the light curtains if you're up in the nosebleeds? I get that if you're direct center on the lower seats that you really won't see a thing, but from a higher vantage point, it seems like you can easily turn a bit and see the whole light curtain setup.

Those $35 seats ought to be good ones then most likely.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

I'd say that these are probably the $68 uppers, a little bit more towards the corners. Only really significant obstruction would be when the screen is lowered. I think the $35 uppers could be a risk. The further towards the end of the stage, the more the obstruction. Uppers right at the end of the arena could be obstructed even when the stage is raised, & you'd miss all the action on that big screen.

I paid $60 for Van 2 obstructed view 3 days before the show, this was the view. ImageUploadedByU2 Interference1431781387.713647.jpgImageUploadedByU2 Interference1431781436.602035.jpg

Sorry I don't have show photos on my phone to post.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom