Stage Nickname: The Shaft

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
to think that this tour was about to be named Volcano...

krakatau-banner_127135_1.jpg

You would have to guess by hitting so many cities they'll really have to wrap it pretty tight.

And when it's all over we get to join hands and sing..."How long? HOW long?? howwww LONG!? How long. :reject:

If the red zone was still all along the shaft, it could very well have been known as 'the sheath'.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I wonder at what point in the design process the band realized the stage looked like a penis. I sincerely hope that they were giggling about it like 14 year olds right from the start, and then put the head on the tip of the shaft just to make it funnier. I realllly hope that they didn't fail to notice until the poor intern who follows interference for them had to put it in the update.

* Four faces look at each other blankly. Uh oh. *

I realllly hope that they didn't fail to notice until the poor intern who follows interference for them had to put it in the update.

The thought of this meeting actually made me laugh.

Edge: so Billy, what's happening in the fan community these days?

Intern Billy: A lot of needless bickering. Some guy keeps cursing at people for no apparent reason. Your diabolical fan to anger super fans into boycotting the shows has worked like a charm, by the way. Other than that people are pretty excited for the shoe.

Edge: That's great. Anything else?

Intern Billy: oh yea... they think the stage looks like a giant cock and balls.

I wonder at what point in the design process the band realized the stage looked like a penis. I sincerely hope that they were giggling about it like 14 year olds right from the start, and then put the head on the tip of the shaft just to make it funnier. I realllly hope that they didn't fail to notice until the poor intern who follows interference for them had to put it in the update.

* Four faces look at each other blankly. Uh oh. *

You KNOW they have to have figured it out early on. And giggling about it like schoolboys only further encouraged it.

I also wonder if this is a bit of a joke what with McG having retired and Oseary on board.

Band: bye Paul, we'll miss you..... *door shuts* Okay, time for a giant dick as a stage at LAST!!!!

Oseary: Look, I know I manage Madonna but you want WHAT?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

Well, now we know why there are two entrances listed for GA :reject:

Back
Top Bottom