Stage Nickname: The Shaft

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm laughing so hard at this thread, I almost choked on my tea. Was thinking to reply but you folks have stolen all my witty repartee.

Best find another sponsor though....VIAGARA?! that's an insult to our guys! Don't think they need it!

remember the Stones famous logo. Maybe someone can design a logo for this one...<evil grin>

Let's hope this name catches on..or that one of them reads this site.

Best find another sponsor though....VIAGARA?! that's an insult to our guys! Don't think they need it!

remember the Stones famous logo. Maybe someone can design a logo for this one...<evil grin>

Let's hope this name catches on..or that one of them reads this site.

I VOLUNTEER! (To determine that none of them need it. ;) )

I say we get Trojan to sponsor the tour. The stage already looks like a shaft. It needs protection!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

I'll second that "volunteering", CK, but no offense, I've always been an Edge gal. Me, I'll just bring my Orgasmatron. Oh rats, Edge said he didn't need one of those either! But wait, he said that a few yrs ago....Hmmmm.:hmm:

I volunteer to determine that he still doesn't need one of those. :mac:

As an aside, I'm actually *afraid* of what some of you Bono gals must have dreamed up, in the ways of keeping Bono , er, "comfortable" while he is bedridden....<g>

As an aside, I'm actually *afraid* of what some of you Bono gals must have dreamed up, in the ways of keeping Bono , er, "comfortable" while he is bedridden....<g>

"Something in your mouth to blow" is gonna have a whole new meaning for Bono once he hits The Shaft every night.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

The eXPERIENCED nights will be subtitled "The Hotdog Down A Hallway" segment.

Well, if the stage is the Shaft, then GA is...The Sock!

The Heart, the Ellipse, now the Sock. Has a ring to it, no?

"The band in my head plays a striptease". Let's hope we don't see Breathe played on the shaft this tour...unless you're into that kinda stuff....and not that there's anything wrong with enjoying that...

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Yup. Apparently if they play for four hours they gotta go see a doctor.

Well no chance they'll ever have to see a doctor.

:applaud:

I wonder if Terry Lawless will be under the main stage on rusty trombone?

Is Terry ok?? :sad:

I VOLUNTEER! (To determine that none of them need it. ;) )

:|

What the fuck is this shit

[Force quit]

and move to PLEBA

:yes: We're getting so close to slashfic territory.

This may have backfired

Time to retreat back to the safety of Shuttlecock.

This thread :lmao:

This one's my favourite post and it went somewhat unacknowledged!

Reports from opening night will put to bed all of the rumors that Bono wasn't ready.

During the classic track "Until the End of the World", Bono and Edge smoothly glided up and down The Shaft leading up to an epic climax.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

:applaud:

I suppose they could enter the stage to the strains of Come Together.

So appropriate.
u2-tour-2015-prezzi-biglietti.jpg

Interference is a dirty, dirty place. And I love it.

Originally Posted by mikal
Reports from opening night will put to bed all of the rumors that Bono wasn't ready.

During the classic track "Until the End of the World", Bono and Edge smoothly glided up and down The Shaft leading up to an epic climax.

Mikal was clearly at the tip of the heart when Elevation peaked.

Back
Top Bottom