SEAT VIEW (best spots)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clerks

Rock n' Roll Doggie
For people that went or from what you've heard, what were the best views. I wonder if 275 felt worth it compared to cheapest seats. Or maybe there was no bad seats in the house.

With that giant screen, I'm glad I have views from all over the place to experience it at different POVs.

The reserved $300 seats are worth every penny! Best view of everything! If you are in GA your view of the screen is largely obstructed as well the band move around the stages so much that whatever spot on the rail you may have spent 24 hours lining up for is essentially diminished because of the band members mobility.

I sold my GA for tonight's show and bought another ticket in Section 116, the view is perfect and in the middle of everything! This show is incredible and blew my mind :ohmy::up:

No, I wasn't there.

Not the best seats in the house. But for cheaper seats I think the corners by the e-stage look pretty good.
seat%20corner%20e-stage.jpg

Edit: I was scratching my head trying to find section 275. I get it, $275 :doh:

Those seats look pretty good. 116 Row 5 where I was sitting is right in the middle of the screen and halfway between the main stage and the e-stage. Wonderful views! There were a number of moments when the entire band is right in front of you inside the screen. So cool! This tour is incredible and really special (just like ZooTV was many years ago).

Bottom line: Stick with reserved it is worth it. :love:

Are the views ok if you stand back/against the rail for GA?

I'm starting to regret getting Red Zone.....

Actually Red Zone was the best of the floor because the people in it can stand right in front of the reserved section and still see almost everything going on....almost perfectly. I feel sorry for the people who camped out overnights and fought for the rail just to miss out on some of the most "vital" parts of the concert.

I was in Row 5 and the Red Zone was just below me, it looked like some stellar views too. Don't worry you should be fine if you stay against the reserved seating rail.

So, as a GA ticketholder, and from looking at the image above, it would seem that being on either side of the middle ramp, perhaps halfway back from the 'main' square stage would be ideal. This way one can get a good look at the main stage, a good portion of the walkway and then maybe lose out a little bit of view on the B, circular stage. As for the video screen hanging down the middle above the walkway, I suppose if you're right against the edge of the barriers closest to the performance areas you might not see the whole screen, so perhaps being a little bit back, and enjoying less crushing by the crowd, would be good, too.

During the 360 tour there was more than ample space for people in GA sections to move around. Admittedly, that was in stadiums, but even in indoor venues they've never packed the GA sections. So I'm hoping I can move around a little bit to adjust when the band moves from the main stage to the B stage.

Anyone who was GA at the opening show concur with this approach? Does it seem the best way to go? I'm really not open to selling GA tickets and paying more to get some reserved seats elsewhere at this point. Plus I haven't had GA tickets to an indoor U2 show ever, and I've been seeing them play live since 1987. So i'm looking forward to being closer. And to hearing the newfangled sound system wash U2's sound all over us on the floor.

This is great info.! I think my days of waiting outside all night and day are over but I still got GAs. We were planning on just chilling in the back of the floor. Or, if somehow I manage to get lower bowl seats on the side of the arena would that be preferable?

Ticketmaster screwed me over back when the tix went on sale and so I ended up in 315 for tonight. Please tell me it'll look great from there :)

I had GA in for 360 in Dallas and it was incredible--hoping to get GA on the next leg in Seattle, Portland, or back home in Dallas. But I'm so stoked for tonight in 315 and praying I can see and hear everything well!

Those seats look pretty good. 116 Row 5 where I was sitting is right in the middle of the screen and halfway between the main stage and the e-stage. Wonderful views! There were a number of moments when the entire band is right in front of you inside the screen. So cool! This tour is incredible and really special (just like ZooTV was many years ago).

Bottom line: Stick with reserved it is worth it. :love:

How is GA in the middle of the floor, right in front of the reserved seats?

I'm doing RZ for one show. The advantages are numerous. First, you can queue for an hour or two and likely get rail (Most people won't queue for RZ; they'll stroll in at show time). Second, you can also walk back toward "center ice" (leaving the rail) after intermission (so it's called) and get a great view and even grab a piece of rail on the outer floor. Third, there are dedicated restrooms, vendors, etc., with no lines (apparently behind the stage, so that could be cool). I'll admit at that price point I would not do it more than once, but I am glad to have RZ for the final Boston show so I can post up in front of Edge and hopefully distract him enough that he falls again ;)

I have 226 for Chicago 1 and 324 for Chicago 2. Looking at last night it looks like I'll have a great view of band for night 1 and a good combo of band and screen for 2.

Paid $111 per seat via stubhub for 226, paid $35 ea hard ticket on first day of public sale and got 324. (Bought at a TM outlet since I wasn't chancing the online cluster.)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

Was anybody in section 310 last night? That's where I am tonight

Sent from my SGH-I337M using U2 Interference mobile app

Back
Top Bottom