Presale codes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

laxmi

The Fly
Has any one seen their presale code yet? U2.com says to check on the tour page but I don't see anything yet. Maybe later today? Yes I'm a long time subscriber - but maybe a little blind with excitement at the moment.
Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using U2 Interference mobile app

Has any one seen their presale code yet? U2.com says to check on the tour page but I don't see anything yet. Maybe later today? Yes I'm a long time subscriber - but maybe a little blind with excitement at the moment.
Thanks

We are all waiting for the code.
Nothing yet.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Do we get pre sale code for our local area or is there one code for all shows?

Sent from my SM-N910F using U2 Interference mobile app

U2.com Zoo Mods @U2comZooMods · 12s13 seconds ago Presale codes will also appear on your TOUR page (when logged in) LATER today.

Thanks and sorry bout the presley code. Too much excitement!

I can see this being a disaster with the site going down and people not getting codes etc :-(

Sent from my SM-N910F using U2 Interference mobile app

Thanks Sicy!

So when they say local time, does that mean my code is linked to my address that I signed up with on U2.com meaning I can start buying at 10am EST in the USA?

No problem. Wouldn't that be great if it was your local time? People off in Europe all, "Yep, let's just go ahead and buy this show out."

Still need to read more threads, but real quick, is it just 2 tix to use however you choose or 2 tix per show (that was my hope, but I also understand it's probably just 2 tix to make sure there is availability). And I assume use the presale code once and that's it as well?

No problem. Wouldn't that be great if it was your local time? People off in Europe all, "Yep, let's just go ahead and buy this show out."

Yup and I'm guessing there's only a certain allotment of presale available so there's some left for the general public too.

I'm still not sure, I'd love to know.

EDIT: I went ahead and asked the Zoo Mods, they've been very good at answering questions tonight.

Yup and I'm guessing there's only a certain allotment of presale available so there's some left for the general public too.

Typically that's how it works, I've heard others argue to the contrary, but I've not had that experience, personally.

They always only release a certain amount for presales. Majority for general sale.

Presale code is good for two tickets only (i.e., 2 for one show or 1 for two shows). I don't agree that they reserve a particular allotment for general public. If memory serves, every floor ticket for the MSG 10/7 and 10/8 (2005) show was a FAN ticket. Scratch that...I believe every Vegas 1 GA (11/7/05) ticket was a FAN ticket.

Question... I just joined the membership and have not gotten ANY emails :sad: Not even the confirmation one. Anyone else have problems getting emails from them? Nothing in the junk, spam, etc...

Back
Top Bottom