Presale codes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can you have more than one membership under the same name, address, etc? And will they issue another code before presale ends? I'm getting nervous about not getting GA for SJ1 (since I'm flying from the East Coast) and want to attend both shows (already have tickets for SJ2).

It's Christmas time...

...anyone will not use and has a eXPERIENCE code to donate me? I can give a iNNOCENCE code back!:huh:

I know it is hard, but if yes, please send me private message.

Lmao why the hell would anyone give up an Experience code for an Innocence code? Wow I've truly heard it all lol

Sent from my ass crack

I dunno, i just saw this on Zootopia.

Site says that tickets go on sale 10:00am local time. I'm in Chicago and want to buy tickets for Chicago.

Does this mean that people on the East Coast can buy tickets for Chicago an hour before us? Or people in London buy them 6 hours before us?

I have an unused 360 code. Someone might want it for their escrapbook. Looking for an Experience code. I might consider an Innocence code too.

;)

I don't see any info that upcoming presales are staggered like last week, so there is no longer a difference between innocence and experience.

2015 me and my wife will be celebrating 10 years of marriage.
The ahow would be our party.

I'm afraid of I will not be able to get good seats or red zone with iNNOCENCE code.

I don't see any info that upcoming presales are staggered like last week, so there is no longer a difference between innocence and experience.

I guess there will not have many sales in eXPERIENCE group.

But sales in iNNOCENCE probably will be as hard as general sales.

I'm afraid of I will not be able to get good seats or red zone with iNNOCENCE code.

Hey, congrats!

You're going to do just fine with your code. The second wave presale will be smooth sailing.

Then why did you buy a membership?

Don't you think that there are a few thousand others that have been here a while that could use an eXPERIENCE code? If you're willing to pay $300/ticket if needed you'll get fine seats.

Pre-sale schedule for U2.com Subscribers this week:
Wednesday, Dec 10 - 10am (local) - Pre-sales open for eXPERIENCE Group
Thursday, Dec 11 - 12noon EST (North America) or 10am local (Europe) - pre-sales open for iNNOCENCE Group
Friday, Dec 12 - 12noon (local) - Pre-sales end
Monday, Dec 15 - Public on sale

Then why did you buy a membership?

Don't you think that there are a few thousand others that have been here a while that could use an eXPERIENCE code? If you're willing to pay $300/ticket if needed you'll get fine seats.

Yeah not to be rude but colour me a bit skeptical of a person who signs up to our lovely forum today, mines members for every tip imaginable, is willing to pony up serious dough on flights from Brazil, hotel, Red Zone tickets etc etc

..and wants someone to hand over their Experience code??! Um no. No one is giving you their experience code

Drop an extra couple hundred to a scalper if you miss out on Innocence and enjoy your 10th anniversary celebration

Sent from my ass crack

Yeah not to be rude but colour me a bit skeptical of a person who signs up to our lovely forum today, mines members for every tip imaginable, is willing to pony up serious dough on flights from Brazil, hotel, Red Zone tickets etc etc

..and wants someone to hand over their Experience code??! Um no. No one is giving you their experience code

Drop an extra couple hundred to a scalper if you miss out on Innocence and enjoy your 10th anniversary celebration

Sent from my ass crack

Calm down, my friend!
I just asked if someone would not use their experience code, simple like that.

And you come saying about flights, hotels, bla bla bla.
No, I will not give money to a scalper, it is not fair.

Peace and love!

PS) you are right in one thing: it is a lovely forum!

You have a presale code... why the hell are you worrying??? :scratch: innocence or experience doesn't matter, you can get all tickets with either presale code. So no, nobody is going to trade you their code, because it has no point at all. Use your own code, stop worrying and get your tickets.

And you come saying about flights, hotels, bla bla bla.

Ah.. You told us all that. In your first few posts..

No, I will not give money to a scalper, it is not fair.

..fair...would that be the kind of fair where someone hands over their experience code in exchange for your innocence code? Lol

Tell ya what..SWIM has an experience code for ya. It'll cost you $250 which represents the cost of maintaining that status since the last tour...and he's not a scalper. Fair enough? :D

Sent from my ass crack

What is the difference between U2.com Subscriber Presale and Fan Club Bundles?
In the ticketmaster page (Onsale Times) doensn´t make difference between experience and innocence.

Onsale to General Public
Start: Mon, 12/15/14 12:00 PM EST

U2.com Subscriber Presale & VIP Packages
Start: Wed, 12/10/14 10:00 AM EST
End: Fri, 12/12/14 12:00 PM EST

Fan Club Bundles
Start: Thu, 12/11/14 03:00 PM EST

In the ticketmaster page (Onsale Times) doensn´t make difference between experience and innocence.

Onsale to General Public

Fan Club Bundles
The presale starts at 10 today and runs till Friday noon, but only experience codes will work at 10 today, innocence codes won't work till Thursday noon. You can try and you'll get a message that the code isn't valid yet.
Same way it worked last week.

Onsale to General Public

Fan Club Bundles

Why can't the general sale be on a Saturday??? Jesus

Hate to be that guy that is asking a question that has been answered a few times, but here I go anyway.

Would buying a U2 membership today still get you an Innocence Presale code?

Back
Top Bottom