Presale codes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If your account lapsed, I believe you'll be in Innocence.

Q - How do I know what pre-sale priority group I am?
A - There are two groups of subscribers taking part in the pre-sale and the email you receive with your pre-sale code indicates which group you are in.

Our 'EXPERIENCE' group of longtime subscribers (those who were current, paid-up subscribers on 09/09/2014) have access from the first day of the pre-sale. Your unique pre-sale access code will have a prefix of U215A...

Our 'INNOCENCE' group, who joined as new subscribers or upgraded an expired account after the release of the latest album in September 9, 2014, enter early on the second day. Your unique pre-sale access code will have a prefix of U215B...

Only after this does a public onsale begin. (You may also find which priority group you are in displayed on the Account Info page when logged in.) Please Note: We do not change your subscription category. No exceptions will be made.

BTW, as of 13 minutes ago, the Zoo Mods confirmed that the presale codes have still not gone out.

How are they confirming this info? I guess it stands to reason that they'd have a pretty direct contact to at least someone at Fanfire I just never made the link..

Sent from my ass crack

It seems to me that U2.com kinda threw them on the front lines to deal with backlash, based on the questions/responses they've been handling today.

They've mentioned several times though, that they're in contact with the site-runners, so I'm guessing they're officially sanctioned to give out such information.

It seems to me that U2.com kinda threw them on the front lines to deal with backlash, based on the questions/responses they've been handling today.

They've mentioned several times though, that they're in contact with the site-runners, so I'm guessing they're officially sanctioned to give out such information.

I got that impression also. And the FAQs seem to be changing in concert with many of these updates and answers to questions. Gotta love U2.com lol

Sent from my ass crack

So to clarify, these codes will be entered into ticketmaster to have access to tickets tomorrow, correct?

I was wondering the same thing!! Like how would ticket-master know?

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference Joanne

I got that impression also. And the FAQs seem to be changing in concert with many of these updates and answers to questions. Gotta love U2.com lol

Sent from my ass crack

The only thing that's miffed me about the way they've handled things today was telling me that the FAQ says the ticket limit in general. It doesn't and last I checked, they still haven't fixed it. It only says the ticket limit for Pre-sale codes.

It doesn't matter at this point. I got a confirmation from them and you got a confirmation from Ticketmaster, so I think we're pretty much safe in our understanding of limits at this point.

The only thing that's miffed me about the way they've handled things today was telling me that the FAQ says the ticket limit in general. It doesn't and last I checked, they still haven't fixed it. It only says the ticket limit for Pre-sale codes.

It doesn't matter at this point. I got a confirmation from them and you got a confirmation from Ticketmaster, so I think we're pretty much safe in our understanding of limits at this point.

Yep. And post presale period those limits will be per show. And be a lot more relaxed..because realistically, we know we ain't pullin 8+ tickets beyond day 2 :lol:

Sent from my ass crack

I was wondering the same thing!! Like how would ticket-master know?

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference Joanne

For those who have never done a presale before, this is what happens when you use a presale code.

strait-online.gif

Kicking myself for not having renewed my U2.com subscription until today, but hopefully I'll still be able to pick up a couple GA/floor seats during the Friday presale. :angry:

Fair to assume that the first show in each city will be the "Innocence" one, and the next night is "Experience"?

Is it 2015 yet :drool:

still no presale code..... and i've been a member since Jan 2014. I'm getting very nervous, tickets on sales in 2 hours and 45 minutes :huh:

did anyone get their presale code yet?

Yeah! Got my code too. No experience mail but it's on the tour page.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using U2 Interference mobile app

Got my codes as well ... 2 codes for tomorrow. A little bit nervous I can't order today, but I would be more nervous if I had to wait until Monday.

Why are people assuming there's going to be an "experience" show and an "innocence" show??? It's kind of a bizarre concept.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Pre sale code is up on your Tours page as well.
I've got an Experience Code for myself, My wife's got an innocence code. Both visible in the Tours Page after log in.

I did receive my Experience code through email, My wife hasn't received hers via email yet.

Back
Top Bottom