Pre-Show Lineup Thread Part 2: Check In Every Four Hours

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

daygloeyes2

Blue Crack Addict
I have a lot of experience in GA line debate and making fun of line nazis. I think I am the best person to start part 2 of the discussion.

Add me at number 2 please. I will be there tomorrow. Of course, just check me in until I get there. We are buds, so I get the hook up.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Add me as 3. I'm not actually in NY but that's cool right? Hold me a rail spot too while you're at it and I'll just stroll in when Patti starts and push my way through the entire crowd.

Well of course. You have been on stage twice, so you automatically get top 50. Since you called ahead and put in your reservation, you're now number four.

OK, Miro and Gabe have been onstage. They're automatically #2 and 3. I also know there are some frequent posters from the previous thread, so I'm going to go ahead and add them afterwards. Sorry Zuma.

Hey fuck you, I started a queue for making this thread a month ago under a bridge in EYKIW.

OK, Miro and Gabe have been onstage. They're automatically #2 and 3. I also know there are some frequent posters from the previous thread, so I'm going to go ahead and add them afterwards. Sorry Zuma.

Can you please fake pretend a bit more how sorry you are?

I have started a competing line on 32nd street, although we are picking numbers out of a hat randomly

I'm going to work with the mods to ensure those who bought RZ tickets don't get to post before we do in this thread.

Last edited:
I thought I already made it clear in the previous thread that I started a list already. And I'm #1 on it.

FFS, it's not official! :doh:

A7763C62-59D4-41AE-BE9F-264B9981D246_zpsy3swsfly.png

Ummm. It like totally is. Seriously.

FYI: line has of course started. Check in at 7:30 am be back by 4:00. :giant ass eyeroll:

I am Mexican but every time I go to a U2 show and I see a Mexican flag near me, I know that damn thing is going to be flying near my face at all times. At this point, I even cringe when I see it far away for me because I feel sorry for the people around them. It's not like we're that exotic. Especially at US shows. If you cannot hang it on the rail, put it away. Oh and if you're not Irish, put the Irish flag away too. Actually, don't wave any flags on anyone's face.

Get off my lawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom