Pre-Show Lineup Thread Part 2: Check In Every Four Hours

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS, it's not official! :doh:

A7763C62-59D4-41AE-BE9F-264B9981D246_zpsy3swsfly.png

The funny thing is that if you read that guy tweets, he is not even doing GA (at least not for NY 5 & 6)... So why is he helping with the line? :crazy:

Yeah funny how the "official" system isn't mentioned at point of sale to every single person who buys a GA ticket and would be interested to know that when they arrive early, they can expect 200 people to turn up hours later (and well rested) and automatically be ahead of them.

The only official leave, get a numbered wristband, and return at X time policies have been in San Jose, LA, Phoenix, and Boston.

In conclusion, fuck your list.

The guy I talked to at NY1 on the rail and right in front of me, was at the garden at 6am to be on their stupid oh so official list. I don't know if he went back to bed or what, but I rolled the arena at 7pm and stood right behind him. So 2 feet for 13h...

I mean like so many have said, only suckers line up for this show. So yeah, I couldn't lean on the rail, but I rather take 13h of my life to do something else than stand in line in the heat. Besides I know I won't be pulled on stage and I really have no urgent need for the band to notice me. I can see them just fine a row back, what more could I want? In fact, the second night we strolled in at 8pm and moved around the floor. I was maybe 6 rows back from the main stage and 2 rows back at the e stage. And back enough to see the screen for Cedarwood Rd and co in the middle. So yeah, lining up is for suckers this time around, line nazis or not.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

The guy I talked to at NY1 on the rail and right in front of me, was at the garden at 6am to be on their stupid oh so official list. I don't know if he went back to bed or what, but I rolled the arena at 7pm and stood right behind him. So 2 feet for 13h...

True - a lot of instagrams of the arena posted at 7pm (like last night's) have only 1 (max 2) people deep on the rail.

Ouch how did he respond to you having come in much later?

I'm not sure he really cared. You know the type, he had a sign and *absolutely* had to be on the rail... not that it really mattered. I don't know. I love going to concerts but I'm much more easy going than these rail hogs.

I was told by a line nazi in the ticket group that due to my complaining, I would not receive help in running a list by the regulars if I ever choose to start one. :sad:

I was told by a line nazi in the ticket group that due to my complaining, I would not receive help in running a list by the regulars if I ever choose to start one. :sad:

How will you ever recover from this disappointment!

Can anyone point me to where I can abuse these fuckwits online? Is that Reinhart bloke one of them? I have a lot of time to kill.

Is it just me or are the people at the front of line different from back in the Elevation days? Have we just gotten older, don't give a f*** anymore, or is it the same people from the Elevation days?

Can anyone point me to where I can abuse these fuckwits online? Is that Reinhart bloke one of them? I have a lot of time to kill.

The post got nuked. It was on the Facebook Group for trading tickets between fans. I cannot seem to link to it, but it is a public group. ImageUploadedByU2 Interference1438092348.067954.jpg

Both popcorn worthy threads there yesterday were obliterated. :sad:

You know what to do. :shifty:

And Cobl, that Jeff Reinhart guy is one of them . Saw a tweet of his yesterday getting excited about meeting Sil and Vid...

Usually GA line info gets posted there. Then a whole debate starts anew. It's quite amusing.

I may still have the post open at home. :shifty:

Hahaha! I was thinking the whole time last night I needed to copy and paste it in a file so I could show my friends who were missing it cause they were at the show last night..and then it was gone :sad:

BDD86F6B-A6C2-459B-BD1D-651B5F6CE11A.png_zpslpgoyucf.jpeg

I told him it was very altruistic of him to have other fans best interests at heart. :cute:

The angle being referred to is a person who was very vocal in their bitching about RZ going in first. They had RZ last night and took a rail spot.

C49BDA25-3B45-4381-89C5-5E46234B705E.png_zpsmflhpdao.jpeg

Last edited:
How dare an expensive RZ ticket holder grab a rail spot when a $70 GA guy put his name on some random list in a random location at an unspecified time and then spent the day doing other shit? Oh the humanity

So, not GA drama, but if anyone is bored, go to Twitter

@ontheroadwithu2

Your loss. It livened up my lunch beautifully. :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom