Opening act?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
would be nice if Lykke Li opened so she could perform "The Troubles" with them. she's great and i've never seen her live yet

I see Hozier and CHVCHES having a big chance to be selected. But all speculation. Nothing is confirmed.

No one can replace Ben.

2hp0nqb.png

My vote is for Cymbals Eat Guitars

My dream scenario is for Faith No More but I don't see those wires ever crossing other than on my personal playlists.

My guess is for Bastille, I wouldn't be surprised if they end up being one of the opening acts.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Bastille and Chvrches are certainly strong contenders. Wonder how much longer we'll have to wait for the announcement.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I see Hozier and CHVCHES having a big chance to be selected. But all speculation. Nothing is confirmed.

Hozier is too big to need u2's. He could do multiple theaters and possible a couple Arenas in some North American markets.

CHVRCHES is working on their album after 2 solid years of touring.

1-2 cities is fine, But no way could I see either doing a full tour leg. I'm in the "Lykke Li or nothing" camp.

Bloomberg talking about how rich he is will be the opening act.

It's something the people in the platinum seats can relate to.

Hope Lykke Li opens in Stockholm, swedish artist and then she can duet on The Troubles.

Or do like Springsteen like another dude said, 3.5-4 h show and no opening act :D

Back
Top Bottom