north south issues when with a group

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2GRL4EVER

Babyface
I'm going to a show at the forum with another couple of friends. I was curious if they will separate all of us as a group if our tickets print out north or south? I'm kinda stressed thinking I may be separated from my friends in GA?

I think if you are all in the same line heading onto the floor, you will all get the same wrist band. The lady at the front if our line just had a big stack of South wristbands. I suppose the other 3 lines were the same way. Probably 2 South lines and 2 North lines. Plus you can get around the e stage and I don't think they were really checking that hard once on the floor.

That's how San Jose 1 worked last night

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Yeah if you go in together and tell them you are all together they will give you the same wristband.

At the moment I'm trying to figure out how to be in North tonight since I already had South last night. I guess it wouldn't hurt to just ask them when you get up there.

In Phoenix they didn't care if you wandered. I went back and forth like fifteen times.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Yeah, I didn't realize they were letting you move around. I crossed from south to north and then back again until I found my pals.

Back
Top Bottom