*no Spoilers..set list different for Vancouver 1-2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Daddysgonnapay

New Yorker
Hi..without spoiling the set lists..I am just curious...were there 2 different ones on night 1 and night 2 in Vancouver? thanks!! :hyper:

sure!! how many songs were different?? :D
I know about "Love comes to Town" but that is all I know..

So you don't want to know about the other 5...the covers of:
Free Bird
Stairway to Heaven
Hit Me Baby (One More Time)
Blurred Lines
and
Sky Full of Stars.

??

yes... those are all to be expected :wink: I will be disappointed if they are not played... again

Vertigo x3 was amazing,who would have thought it would sound great acoustic? The second time with Bono on drums was best though!

Sent from my Hudl 2 using U2 Interference mobile app

Vertigo x3 was amazing,who would have thought it would sound great acoustic? The second time with Bono on drums was best though!

Larrys voice is shot though

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I don't know why they added Larry's ten minute moog solo to MLK.

I was pretty shocked when Larry ripped his shirt off during Song For Someone and started aggressively hugging his drum set. It was kinda crazy, but really touching.

I was pretty shocked when Larry ripped his shirt off during Song For Someone and started aggressively hugging his drum set. It was kinda crazy, but really touching.

Even worse when Adam took his pants off to be fair, boarder line inappropriate

What if some of this proves to be TRUUUUEEEEEEE.

Damn will you be in for a shock at the gig.

But my absolute favourite was bonos 20 minute twerking session while singing sbs with a million Miley Cyrus song snippets! That boy can twerk!! Which transitioned to the full song can't be tamed!

He can only twerk so well thanks to the butt implants he asked the doctor for while they were rebuilding his arm.

I think the weirdest part was when Bono jumped the stage on a push bike during the break,he looked cool in the evel Knievel suit though.

Back
Top Bottom