*no Spoilers..set list different for Vancouver 1-2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What about the acapella version of in a little while?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I thought that banjo medley of New Year's Day, Out of Control, Lady With the Spinning Head, and Vertigo was surprisingly effective.

Oh come on guy shtis is all so unrealistic. :) Let's just admit we all love that they're doing VertiBanjo like on the HTDAAB dvd eh?

Adam would be the only pro playing bass with his silver spoon collection. Gotta love how he has a different spoon for each song.

Back on topic, I must say it will very disappointing if night 1 and 2 don't end up being vastly different. I bought back to back nights based on the fact that the band said that is what they are planning to do.

Even the fact that the shows are back to back would indicate this plan. (I can't remember a previous tour where shows in the same city were always back to back)

So how much was different at San Jose 1 compared to the Vancouver shows?

Basically San Jose 1 had Vancouver 1's first half, Vancouver 2's second half, and Vancouver 1's encore minus one song.

Basically San Jose 1 had Vancouver 1's first half, Vancouver 2's second half, and Vancouver 1's encore minus one song.

Thanks! Hopefully more variety reveals itself as the tour goes on, but it will all be new to me in Phoenix!

Back on topic, I must say it will very disappointing if night 1 and 2 don't end up being vastly different. I bought back to back nights based on the fact that the band said that is what they are planning to do.

Even the fact that the shows are back to back would indicate this plan. (I can't remember a previous tour where shows in the same city were always back to back)

You do realize you bought tickets to see U2, don't you? This band spooks easily. This tour will see as much variation as elevation and vertigo did, 3-6 songs per night.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom