New picture of bono surfaces on twitter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just seen a new picture of Bono with RIchard Branson on instagram. I cant load pics on the forum for some reason?

could care less.

graphics-alarm-lights-687060.gif

Why do i say it? Just stating the obvious, that he's no longer the swashbuckler from Dublin raising hell. He looks tired, which is to be expected at his age and all he's been through.

Personally, i'm a 39 year old dude, i don't care if he looks 25 or 95. i'm not into U2 for their looks....just commenting on the photo.

Why do i say it? Just stating the obvious, that he's no longer the swashbuckler from Dublin raising hell. He looks tired, which is to be expected at his age and all he's been through.

Personally, i'm a 39 year old dude, i don't care if he looks 25 or 95. i'm not into U2 for their looks....just commenting on the photo.

The pic isn't even recent? It could be months or even years old?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Yes, I'm sad, too, that he didn't have plastic surgery to make himself look like a creepy wax figure of himself. Damn, I want ageless, plastic Bono :sad:

No plastic surgery for sure. I agree!

I met him about a year ago. Saw him right infront of me. Talked to him. And I held his hand. Which was very soft might I add. I Looked him in the eye and tried to form mY words and not look like a total drooling lunatic. And I can say in all honesty he looks good. In my opinion he looks better in person. Everone can take a bad picture. I love him.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

They can resurrect The Claw concept for this tour, except now on Bono's hand. ;)

Bono looks well! The other three look like they just rolled out of bed. :)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using U2 Interference mobile app

Back
Top Bottom