New picture of bono surfaces on twitter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cricket.gif

I can't believe I read that people are over examining a picture and it's not that great of a picture to begin with. His face is scrunched from a weird smile and he's tilting his head back. How can you draw any reasonable conclusion from such an awkward pic? The only other one I have seen of him that is reason is from a weird over the top selfie angle.

I can't believe I read that people are over examining a picture and it's not that great of a picture to begin with. His face is scrunched from a weird smile and he's tilting his head back. How can you draw any reasonable conclusion from such an awkward pic? The only other one I have seen of him that is reason is from a weird over the top selfie angle.

clearly the picture proves that bono received plastic surgery to replace his eyeball with a new, better, plastic one.

I'd like to see a drastically foreshortened shot of Bono with some fan that proves, beyond doubt that he has been surgically shortened into a dwarf. He had the best surgeon in the whole of the OC.

I save a lot of gifs I don't think I'll ever have a good excuse to post, and then a perfect excuse comes along. :wink:

He looks great in this pic. Thank gawwwddd! I was worried there was some Michael Jackson sheeeeiit going down. And I mean I've been spending 20 years of maahhh life loving this man. :p

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Good to see him :up:

Arm still in a cast or bandage? It looks thick. At least there's no sling. I wonder how much movement of the arm will be possible once the tour starts.

You can see the cast in the first picture as well, white between his fingers and the sleeve. Doesn't surprise me. Regular time for a normal fracture is 6 weeks, but if it's a complex fracture it could be up to a couple of months.

All these mishaps have me thinking that Guy should be thinking about taking on some younger clients...

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using U2 Interference mobile app

Meanwhile, new pictures have surfaced of Guy Oseary's other client...

ooqjvdwvwe5ivgc1lnsl.gif

Guy's having a bad couple of months.
That would have only been better if Madge's singing had continued while she hit the floor in a Milli Vanilli type moment, but from the video it seems she was actually singing this time and had to skip a couple lines while she gathered herself.

Good to see him :up:

Arm still in a cast or bandage? It looks thick. At least there's no sling. I wonder how much movement of the arm will be possible once the tour starts.

Cast may be thicker around his hand/wrist because the left pinky was fully reconstructed if I recall the report correctly. He isn't normally seen in less than a jacket anyways so it's hard to judge if it goes all the way up or if his elbow & shoulder are just in a sling-type device (remember the brace from R&H when he fucked up his shoulder the first time? ). Either way he looks really good in these pics so it's safe to say he is well onto a full recovery. Well done, B. Keep it up.

All these mishaps have me thinking that Guy should be thinking about taking on some younger clients...

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using U2 Interference mobile app

Guy Oseary will be completely gray-haired by the end of these tours. He didn't realize he was managing a senior center! :giggle:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

Cast may be thicker around his hand/wrist because the left pinky was fully reconstructed if I recall the report correctly. He isn't normally seen in less than a jacket anyways so it's hard to judge if it goes all the way up or if his elbow & shoulder are just in a sling-type device (remember the brace from R&H when he fucked up his shoulder the first time? ). Either way he looks really good in these pics so it's safe to say he is well onto a full recovery. Well done, B. Keep it up.

But as far as I can tell, his pinkie isn't in a cast :hmm:

Did he fracture his wrist/lower arm, too? I guess with the bionic elbow he'll have to do a lot of excessive to keep the joint active after the surgery, so I don't see how he can wear a cast all his arm up. Anyway, let's hope he's actually really feeling better and continues to make a good recovery.

Back
Top Bottom