New picture of bono surfaces on twitter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think most people gain weight from stress. For example, I've been eating heavily since the Packers blew the 4th quarter lead in the NFC Championship Game. I've gained 20 pounds. Some people say I have post tramatic stress disorder.

Most people I know, including myself, lost weight, lots of it, when they were in situations of emotional distress like illness, trauma, injury or other stuff that is psychologically distressing. It's not like you have lots of appetite while you're in constant pain, all you want to do is sleep and not eat. Plus, the body burns much more calories in situations like these. I think becoming "fit" in terms of "thin" is not really Bono's priority right now, it's more like becoming healthy enough to be able to perform.

Mikal to appear on upcoming season of 'The Biggest Loser'

pg2_a_packersfan_580.jpg

for fucks sake.

stress causes weight gain. anxiety causes weight loss. stress can lead to anxiety. stress alone doesn't cause weight loss.

you know what does lead to weight loss? being in a coma with a feeding tube.

I just had a tonsillectomy last week and I've lost 10lbs so far!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

for fucks sake.

stress causes weight gain. anxiety causes weight loss. stress can lead to anxiety. stress alone doesn't cause weight loss.

you know what does lead to weight loss? being in a coma with a feeding tube.

Yes, because every human being reacts to every situation the same way.

In fact not. I know people who eat constantly when they're stressed and people who don't eat at all and lose weight. Anxiety can also lead to both reactions. Trauma (like I'm sure someone with Bono's injury has after such a freak accident) can also work both ways. Whatever it is, I hope he's able to work out and become fit for the tour. Losing weight because of injury/trauma/sickness isn't exactly a healthy way to do so. In fact you can handle things better if you have a bit more flesh on the bones.

Everyone! Everyone!
Please don't worry. This is just Bono V 3.0!

A trusted friend of mine who's got a friend, who's friends with Bono, told me that after Bono has been rebuild in Germany by the famous Doctor-Wilhelm Müller-Wohlfahrt. They recently found some flaws in his German made support system. Obviously , one of the most famous doctor's in the world , doesn't want to admit making any mistakes, so they used the bike accident as a cover up for a new treatment they used on our beloved singer!

You see, as we all know, Germany is one heck of a stange-ass country:
Larry ended up there for his injured spine long ago. And ended up getting shots of Bull's blood in his system, which apparently fixed him.
Read here:
U2: U2faqs.com - Band FAQ

Now back to my source! He told me they injected Bono with either Shark or Dolphin blood. A new treatment method performed by Dr. K. Shultz. He's pretty famous. Seen him in several video's.
This made it possible for Bono to function with only one part of his brain being active, and the other part of the brain can be in a "standby - or sleep mode". This is also referred to as a pro-active-coma state. ( or P.A.C.S.)

The pro's of this new treatment provided in Germany, is the fact that from now on , Bono can be active for 24 hours a day. Without losing any sleep.
This is of course a benefit, since Bono has to work extra hard to make sure he is fit for the upcoming tour.
The only side effect being that , one of Bono's eyes will be closed whenever he feel's like being in a P.A.C.S. Much like Dolphins or some Sharks with non active gills would do.

It's Weekend At Bono's. He's still dead, but the band is keeping him alive for press sake so that the tour will still be on.
They are going to open and close every concert with Wake Up Dead Man.

Just saw this on my twitter feed. :up:

I gotta admit, the wee smile made me get a little misty eyed. I know, I'll get told to go back to PLEBA but I really don't care. I'm thrilled to see him doing so well and if that makes me a flailing fangirl, so be it. :love:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

Just saw this on my twitter feed. :up:

I gotta admit, the wee smile made me get a little misty eyed. I know, I'll get told to go back to PLEBA but I really don't care. I'm thrilled to see him doing so well and if that makes me a flailing fangirl, so be it. :love:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app[/

I know what you mean. I'm glad he is out and about. He looks almost normal.

His eye has come out of its coma. But where is Edges toupee ????

Back
Top Bottom