New Album Ticketmaster Arrival

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clerks

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I have at least 3 CDs coming to me from ticketmaster or live nation or U2.com for purchasing 3 tickets so far to the concerts. I doubt they will arrive by Friday.

So I've been waiting to listen, but can I avoid buying a digital copy of the album? I doubt it.

Why a physical CD is better than digital -- maybe so they can send us a bucket of offers or magazines or whatever... I don't know.

what is your plan?

Sometimes when I've had these offers in the past for pre-orders from the artist or Ticketmaster redemptions, they come with an mp3 version of the album as well. So if "singles" are released beforehand, you get a link for a 320 mp3 version of it. Then when the whole album comes out, I usually get a link for it at 10:30 pm the night before to download it.

Would've been nice this time around too, but oh well.

I received the email and confirmed my mailing address 2 days after purchasing tickets on Nov 20. I haven't heard or seen anything since. But yeah, the way these things go I will be surprised if it arrives by Friday.

I still prefer a physical object than a digital download. I will listen to what is out there, and wait for the CD to arrive.

I'm getting two from Ticketmaster, I'm giving them away. I ordered the deluxe from Amazon. Got the email this afternoon that it's being delivered Sure Post Friday. I tried to upgrade it, I have the paid UPS My Choice that gets you free upgrades. No luck, they wouldn't let me.

I assume a digital copy comes with that on Amazon but I don't know.

Oh my, its coming UPS notsosurepost? I will be lucky to get it by Christmas. Between that and FedEx Smartpost I am lucky to get anything. There is a distribution center about 30 miles from my house where stuff leaves UPS/FedEx and enters the USPS system. From there I have tracked mail to Vegas, Puerto Rico and all points in between.

Last edited:
Amazon is arriving by Sure Post, don't know about Ticketmaster. Knowing them it will be by a donkey cart and you'll have to pay a surcharge if the donkey poops on your doorstep.

My Amazon CD tracking says it will arrive today, I hope so.

Back
Top Bottom