Lykke Li gonna be in LA for Troubles?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AcrobaticFly

The Fly
U2's latest Instagram post seems to suggest it!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Looks like a shot of the screen image they used for the song in Vancouver. Would be awesome if she is there in person at least one of the nights to sing.

Love her.

Feel like this is a good omen. Whether she'll be there or not.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Bono slipped back into a coma so Lykke Li will replace him for the rest of the tour.

Yes, better to close the show with a slow song only a quarter of the audience will know, rather than a slow(er) song that 20,000 people can sing along to.

(And yes, I know that on most tours they close with a new song.)

This is what I've impatiently been waiting for. Supposedly they almost performed it last night... I've been told by an "insider" that Wednesday is still a go. Here's my interview for those who have not read it. RomiTheWriter, WORLD EXCLUSIVE: How Bono found Lykke Li I've got more Lykke Li interviews and other stuff in the archives on that blog.

This is what I've impatiently been waiting for. Supposedly they almost performed it last night... I've been told by an "insider" that Wednesday is still a go. Here's my interview for those who have not read it. RomiTheWriter, WORLD EXCLUSIVE: How Bono found Lykke Li I've got more Lykke Li interviews and other stuff in the archives on that blog.

Very cool, thank you for posting the interview. Hopefully Wednesday will be a go -

Back
Top Bottom