Is It Quiet, or Am I Missing Updates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BWU2Buffs

War Child
So, 60 days out or so, and IMO it’s a bit too quiet.

To the best of my knowledge, people are not hearing about rehearsals, potential set lists, or stage design.

I’ve certainly not seen a photo of the tail graphics on the new tour jet or any leaked t-shirt or key chain designs.

Granted, I could have missed a thread or post, but it does seem eerily quiet.

Having said that, the iTunes album drop was done with a lot of secrecy – so have U2 just locked up the leaks much better, or is there reason to worry that with bicycle injuries the tour will get delayed.

Just curious.

There was news that B+E flew in to see Noel Gallagher's show in Dublin from band rehearsals in the south of France. No real info, but they are rehearsing.

Around Christmas time I was really worried the tour was going to be postponed. The whole 'radio silence' was really getting to me and was thinking one day I would wake up to the news. The idea must have discussed during those first few weeks post accident. However it's now the middle of March and we still seem to be on track for a tour starting in May.

What is still baffling though is that no Dublin shows have been announced yet.

It's an indoor show, so don't expect the same type of stage construction photos we saw on 360. Was kinda hard to hide the Claw..

If I recall, we didn't know the entire stage setup, curtains and all, for vertigo until the dress rehearsals. The first photos published on the net I'm pretty certain came from the tour program.

Was the VH1 show aired before or after the tour started? that's where I first saw the stage and everything, but I wasn't on this forum yet back then.

Back
Top Bottom