iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE 2016: Tour Rumors Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw Terry Lawless (U2's longtime touring keyboard/synth guy) has most of September on hold for rehearsals before iHeart and the week after. He's also booked for the day of iHeart and their Dreamforce gig. He has a medley of other gigs listed through December but 2017 is pretty open right now..

On the french fan forum a long time member reports that safe sources told him U2 staff was in talks with the stadium in Nice. I sincerely hope that's bullshit (I much prefered the arena shows) but the admins seem to trust that guy enough to relay the rumour on their facebook page...

All is quiet could this be the calm before the storm as in i mean as they do this show could more things come out..???!!!

Also loving the new update on this forum..!!!!

Hi, again!!! :wave:

So, do we know anything new?
Is the "tour starts in april in the US" a real posibility?

Also, WHERE'S MY BLUE CRACK?!?! :angry:

Inlikely since Adam just said in an interview that they were unhappy with the album and working on it till Christmas, with a possible release around march or april. Given that timeline, a tour kickoff in april seems unlikely. Just my two cents.

We know nothing. Don't know when the album's coming out, don't know when the tour restarts. Keep saving money.

(You can change back to the blue crack at the bottom of the page.)

we all know that as a true creative force , that fire went out their bellies back in the early 90's , thats not to say that LP's since havent had their moments , but their desire and commitment isn't as it was. It's only natural being mid 50's and a career spanning 40 years that this is so. Enjoy the holiday snaps that they post on their FB page and bask in their sincere "thank you" for giving them a wonderful life and sticking by them :cute:

It certainly seems legit. No onsale dates posted, but it does have the price ranges set from $33-$278. My guess is that somebody accidentally posted this date early. Strange that it's on TM and U2's Facebook, but there's obviously some kind of linkage between the two. I wonder when it's supposed to be announced...

I'm very excited, Columbus is only about 40 miles from my house, and they haven't been there since 2001!

Maybe it was posted on 11/1/16 instead of 12/1/16? Something like that? I do believe this date to be legit, but that it was accidentally posted due to some clerical error. Why was only this one show added?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I believe it's legit but posted to the live page in error. Hopefully, this means actual news soon!

Here's a screenshot of the Facebook post.

141mxsp.png

It certainly seems legit. No onsale dates posted, but it does have the price ranges set from $33-$278. My guess is that somebody accidentally posted this date early. Strange that it's on TM and U2's Facebook, but there's obviously some kind of linkage between the two. I wonder when it's supposed to be announced...

I'm very excited, Columbus is only about 40 miles from my house, and they haven't been there since 2001!

Hahaha as soon as I saw this I immediately thought of you and how you have always assumed they are unlikely to ever hit Columbus again.

Fingers crossed it is a leak of an actual date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom