il super fantastico filo linea generale ammissione: turbanti europee per tutti

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Only the existence of the list itself. :wink:

That Starbucks right there was packed to the gills with GAers throughout the day, though. Good thing it was there. Food, warmth, power for the phones, bathrooms.

Got an email today from the 10 Club, Pearl Jam's fan club, regarding GA tickets (which for those who don't know are reserved only for fan club members who win the right to purchase them via random drawing).

I thought it was relevant...

The GA line is first-come, first-served. In the past, fans have used their own fan created numbering system to save a place in line. The numbering system is no longer tolerated. We have seen fans abuse this in the past arriving early to get a number, and then leaving for long periods of time only to come back at door time and jump in the front of the line. Therefore, anyone participating in this fan created queueing system will be sent to the back of the line. It is the Ten Club’s position that those that put in the time to wait in the GA line all day should be of the first in the door. Anyone abusing this will be sent to the back of the line. Of course it is necessary to take bathroom breaks, or to jump out of line to pick up tickets at will call when the box office opens. Like any other line that you find yourself standing in for long periods of time in your life, simply have your guest hold that place in line for you temporarily, and communicate to your neighbor that you will be right back. They will ask the same in return from you because this is the right thing to do. The GA line should be a friendly community. Be neighborly and respectful and do not abuse the kindness of your fellow Ten Club members.

Dear Pearl Jam:

pgl87meuf1s6gts1qpns_zps812bdcd6.gif

Got an email today from the 10 Club, Pearl Jam's fan club, regarding GA tickets (which for those who don't know are reserved only for fan club members who win the right to purchase them via random drawing).

:applaud: Awesome of them to address it and emphasize that they're not tolerating it.

So you were the one who started that. :applaud:

Sent from my SM-G920V using U2 Interference mobile app

If I recall Pearl Jam had a similar "policy" regarding the GA line in 2013 & 2014.

Didn't stop the list.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom