If...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what, I went too far. I went ridiculously over the top, and I was called out on it. I apologise for wasting everyone's time, and I apologise for losing control in the name of making a point.

The fact that I was called out, and my means of making my point being less than ideal doesn't exactly vindicate you though. It hasn't proved you 'right'. Titling threads with one ambiguous word is a small step removed from posting threads in the wrong forums. Is it the end of the world? No. Is it counterproductive to the main goal of this forum, i.e. to inform about and discuss the tour? Yes. I can't recall the last time I read a news article that had a one word ambiguous title.

And Hallucination - your need to constantly pop up and be abusive to anyone who you disagreed with over the red zone saga - you may want to conduct some self-assessment before you label others. You have some anger issues mate.

I'm not losing sleep over my choice of 2 letters to title a thread. you can read the first sentance if you hover your mouse over the IF. I hope you will not lose sleep over this from now on. If I do it again, please feel free to skip it if you hover, don't like the first sentance or just get the willies from a short title thread.

Moving on, Peace and Love to Australia from your opposite in the Commonwealth.

And Hallucination - your need to constantly pop up and be abusive to anyone who you disagreed with over the red zone saga - you may want to conduct some self-assessment before you label others. You have some anger issues mate.

I didnt disgaree with anyones views on the red zones pal. What I did disgaree with was people calling those who werent happy with the possible relocation of the red zones morons in essence. People like you. And its your own fault for spamming the forum as to why I popped up in here to call you on your shit. And for the record its you and others who continueally mock the red zone issues. Im simply defending myself. That is all. Dont like it, then dont bring up the red zone topic as a way to attack other people.

Wow - what has come of this place - Sicy would have locked this shit down long ago - what a waste of time.

Need this tour to start, no?

Sicy?

Wow - what has come of this place - Sicy would have locked this shit down long ago - what a waste of time.

Sicy?

Take it easy man, she doesn't live here. The stupid trolling threads only popped up less than four hours ago. The woman is entitled to live her life.

You didn't need to post this exact same thing in multiple threads, she's not Beetlejuice who will magically appear if you keep saying her name.

Sicy?

You know what's interesting is that not one post from this thread has been reported. If you have an issue with a post or thread maybe take a second to report it. Unfortunately, we can't spend all of our time reading through every single thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom