I ran into Dallas Schoo today in Stockholm (SPOILER for Stockholm 20.9. And 21.9.)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meitu

Babyface
I accidentally met Dallas in the ABBA museum today in Stockholm. Here's a quick summary of what we talked about.

He was jamming on Bad in a guitar room at the Swedish rock and roll hall of fame. I recognized him and asked will we hear that song tomorrow and he said that it won't he played tomorrow but it will be on Monday. He told that they have planned the setlists already for the last remaining Stockholm dates. They will propably play Sweetest thing and the new Magnificent version tomorrow, and will hand out a guitar to someone from the audience.

All in all he is a really nice person, and he even gave me one of Edges guitar pics that he used earlier at a soundcheck, with which Dallas was jamming at the museum.

Btw, he also asked where I am from and as I told him that I'm from Finland he mentioned that there has been talks about the tour stopping in Helsinki next year, but he didnt say it is confirmed.

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

I met Dallas in Toronto and he was so incredibly nice. We bumped into him outside of our hotel late at night. He could have just waved us off but he came over to my friend and I to talk. He gave me a guitar pick before we parted. This was the day before the shows started and he was in dress pants. I'm convinced he has a pocket full of picks for fans at all times. :)

I'm convinced of that too!
I saw him outside MSG after the first concert. He seemed to be in a hurry and walked by the cab line up. At the front was a guy decked out in U2 gear and he gave him a guitar pick too.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Not to rain on y'all parades but everything already planned out including stage antics and no Troubles despite it being Lykke Li's country? LAAAAAAAAAAAAAME

Didn't someone in another thread mention that Lykke had to cancel the rest of her tour due to some vocal or medical issues? Sounds like she's not really up for performing live right now.

Anybody find it odd that Dallas is that forthcoming? "Not tomorrow, but Monday" Isn't he normally a little more elusive?

And why if you had Dallas there would you not ask him about the new album?!

Yeah i did ask about the new album but he just said that they are still working on it with their "mobile studio" and didn't say anything about the release date, and at the moment i didn't ask more questions about it :(

I really hope its true they play bad on monday hopefully and extended version and close with 40.

Dallas is awesome! :love: He handed me a pick at the e-stage before Boston 1. I got to shake his hand and thank him for the pick at Boston 3.

If they don't play what he said they play, does that mean DALLAS LIES???

All in all he is a really nice person, and he even gave me one of Edges guitar pics that he used earlier at a soundcheck, with which Dallas was jamming at the museum.

The pale blue pick without writing on it or some kind of "souvenir pick" with different colours and Edge name?

Back
Top Bottom