Here's Where All The Tickets Went

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I do care and will be attending, but only at a price that isn't crazy gouged (which is at least where a lot of these tickets are at the moment).

There's a difference between wanting to go to a U2 show and being willing to pay astronomical amounts for a ticket (whether it's at face value or has a bloated re-sale fee attached to it).

I read his comment as him not caring about whether he was up front in the hyper-expensive seats, rather than not caring whether he attended at all.

I'm about as big of a U2 fan as I know, but there's no way I'd pay over $100 for a concert, even U2. I never have before, and while I can't say I never will, at the time I sure as hell can't see it. I'm seeing 2 shows in Chicago, one is GA, no problem price wise there. For the other, I just bought some of the $70 tickets in the upper bowl. I'm in the building, and I'll see the same show that somebody who paid 4 times that amount will see. I don't think anybody who pays the $300+ ticket price is an idiot, if they have the means and it's worth it to them, more power to them. I just can't wrap my head around paying that much for 2-3 hours of entertainment.

Guess I'm going to get GA tickets on stubhub, but anyone notice how they're cheaper for the last 2 shows? I would think those would be more expensive but apparently not.

Hate paying a lot more than face value, but I hate missing shows even more!

Sent from my XT1254 using U2 Interference mobile app

Then why go to stubhub now and pay more than face? There's still a fuckload of time to get them face value via someone who can't go or ticket drops or whatever. It's not like the shows are tomorrow..

Lots of heavy users in this thread. Every "fan" forums is 90% complaints. This is actually most positive board I use overall.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I ended up wanting to commit to the dates and got nosebleeds that aren't too far back at about $50 each for the two nights - $200 total for the four tickets. My girlfriend looked the other day on StubHub and there were tickets as low as $37 total. Ugh. Guess my figuring that there isn't that much demand to see U2 is kind of true at this point...who'd have thunk that people would now be iffy about paying $40 or more to see this band?

Yeah, there's no point in denying that we're experiencing a Popmart like dip in popularity right now. They're still doing pretty good, but they really overshot their load with these prices.

I think they assumes all dates would sell out instantly, like during the vertigo tour. It's amazing what a legitimate hit album can do for a band.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom