Crowdfunding to see the Replacement show in Stockholm

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

magnolia61

Babyface
We are going well with our crowdfunding campaign to fly #back2stockholm to see the replacement show. Sundaynight we had to fly back to Holland for our work.

Now lots of people from all over the world donate small and bigger amount for us to be able to see the replacement show after Sundays disastrous evening. We were very sad and disappointed and thought it would be impossible to attend the replacement show because we needed to back to Holland for work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, we issued a statement on that on our website.
It's a bummer but it will not kill us.

We will stay positive and optimistic :)

Just curious... Why did you want to fly via KLM? I'm pretty sure there where other companies that could've flown 2 persons in and out for the amount that you've raised (500 ish)/

So sad to hear it didn't work out for you. Hope karma is going to come around sooner than later.

Oh, I was ok with flying any airliner. We contacted them at first because this weekend we flew with them also (99 euro round-trip). Other airlines actually had either no tickets anymore or at times that would not match our work times. KLM had a flight at 5pm to arrive in Stockholm at 7pm. We literally checked every other airliner, every doable time and every airport in a 200km radius.

Oh, I was ok with flying any airliner. We contacted them at first because this weekend we flew with them also (99 euro round-trip). Other airlines actually had either no tickets anymore or at times that would not match our work times. KLM had a flight at 5pm to arrive in Stockholm at 7pm. We literally checked every other airliner, every doable time and every airport in a 200km radius.

Thank god you did. And yet again. Sorry to hear you couldn't make it. Don't want to see any of my fellow Dutchies unhappy.

This thing was quite the clusterfuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom