Chicago Seating Chart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It would be on your email confirmation from when you first purchased the tickets.

If you purchased a ticket that didn't say obstructed view and they added it later, you might have an argument... depending on what the fine print says. That's your best play at possibly getting some sort of credit, although it would ha e been a lot easier for you if you had called before the show when you first noticed it, not after you already attended.

Don't try arguing that the seating chart flipped, because it didn't, and you'll lose your case before it even begins.

By the by, for Chicago night 5, a whole shitload of tickets in the upper level BEHIND the main stage just became available, priced at $30 and $65. I have a feeling they're going to somehow milk this show to a sellout after all!

Tell your friends, and your friend's friends!

By the by, for Chicago night 5, a whole shitload of tickets in the upper level BEHIND the main stage just became available, priced at $30 and $65. I have a feeling they're going to somehow milk this show to a sellout after all!

Tell your friends, and your friend's friends!

Thanks for the heads up, just grabbed one of the $30 ones! Can't go wrong with that!

Sent from my SM-G900V using U2 Interference mobile app

It would be on your email confirmation from when you first purchased the tickets.

If you purchased a ticket that didn't say obstructed view and they added it later, you might have an argument... depending on what the fine print says. That's your best play at possibly getting some sort of credit, although it would ha e been a lot easier for you if you had called before the show when you first noticed it, not after you already attended.

Don't try arguing that the seating chart flipped, because it didn't, and you'll lose your case before it even begins.

Just discovered I'm facing a similar situation, with hard tickets in hand for Boston4 that do not say 'limited view' (and never were when I bought them) - but they now show in the TM app as LIMITED VIEW. Should I call TM and squawk? (Interestingly, the tickets do not have this notation when viewed in my TM website account, even today.)

For reference, these are in Balcony 326 row 4.

And I know the chart didn't flip. :wink:

Just discovered I'm facing a similar situation, with hard tickets in hand for Boston4 that do not say 'limited view' (and never were when I bought them) - but they now show in the TM app as LIMITED VIEW. Should I call TM and squawk? (Interestingly, the tickets do not have this notation when viewed in my TM website account, even today.)

For reference, these are in Balcony 326 row 4.

And I know the chart didn't flip. :wink:
Hey if the hard tickets don't say limited view, and now that notation appears on the APP, can't hurt to squawk. There was a definite lack of clarity when the tix went on sale, LiveNation should take responsibilty for that.

Maybe you can get Hank Phillipi Ryan to get you into Loge 21.

Hey if the hard tickets don't say limited view, and now that notation appears on the APP, can't hurt to squawk. There was a definite lack of clarity when the tix went on sale, LiveNation should take responsibilty for that.

Maybe you can get Hank Phillipi Ryan to get you into Loge 21.

I'm not looking for an upgrade to Loge; I'd settle for equal value. GAs are the same price.... :D

Back
Top Bottom