Cancelled ticket holder resolution

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Boglin

The Fly
@U2comZooMods: If your tickets were cancelled, please contact your ticketing agency ASAP, as the same billing aggy/CC has been resolved...we have been told that TM has a small ticket allocation to deal with cancelled order from households who used same CC/Billing addy

I still wouldnt risk it myself. Id rather go to one then none at all

Just curious if anyone has had any tickets cancelled by evenko for the Montreal shows, or if it has only been a TM issue.

Thanks!

How quickly are tickets being cancelled if the tickets that are going to the same household? I have two U2.com subscriptions but used different credit cards and TM accounts for both shows I bought 2 tickets for. My orders show that they are still good. I called TM to make sure and they said it was all set and should not be a problem.

How quickly are tickets being cancelled if the tickets that are going to the same household? I have two U2.com subscriptions but used different credit cards and TM accounts for both shows I bought 2 tickets for. My orders show that they are still good. I called TM to make sure and they said it was all set and should not be a problem.

Same here and so far so good. The only thing that was the same was the billing address. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Same here and so far so good. The only thing that was the same was the billing address. Keeping my fingers crossed!

yeah, it's really tough to change the billing address (though I was able to do it for one set of tickets as it accepted my cc info using my previous address that had been stored in my TM account)

I am still trying to understand if the TM bots are canceling any purchases for buying tickets to more than one show (ie pre-sale and then general sale). Reading some of the posts on U2.com that seems to have been the case, which is crazy... especially since this particular tour U2 is encouraging fans to go to 2 shows! (by having pairs of shows, etc.)

from what I've seen it s been those using the same credit cards and same TM accounts, same address that have had problems

the problems seem limited to TM in America

at the end of the day as someone else said TM wants to sell tickets, and so do U2, its amazing they go to these lengths to limit what fans can actually buy and then large numbers appear on resale straight away

I originally bought 4 tickets to the MSG show on 7/26, but found better seats. Therefore, I purchased another 4 tickets with a different CC. To avoid any issues or having both orders cancelled, I am requesting that my original order be refunded. I called the TM customer support line and they told me it is still pending. Does anyone know if there is ever an issue or will it not be a concern to cancel the order.

Thank you,

I finally got a call from ticket master, they are not canceling my first order due to me finding better seats for the July 26 MSG show. Guess I now have 4 extra seats to try to sell. However, they told me that order can still get randomly cancelled, but that it's highly unlikely.

You have 72 hours from purchase to cancel. But, it depends on the venue I was told.

For me in CA, I was able to get some tickets refunded that were bought in error on the crazy clusterf*k onsale day.

Even though the venue was not participating in the 72 hour cancel thing.

I just harassed the phone operator enough, until he admitted that he can submit a request for cancellation. They got cancelled and refunded to my card in less than 2 weeks.

I requested that my original order get cancelled, but it was rejected. This was in New York though. I now have 4 extra tickets to sell for 7/26/14, Hopefully I should be able to move them, just want my money back.

Back
Top Bottom