BREAKING: Shooting and Explosions in Paris

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yep just read it on the Dutch news this could seriously affect the concert. I wouldnt be surprised if they cancel the shows.

Sent from my XT1572 using U2 Interference mobile app

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if they cancelled, this was very well coordinated and planned, and I'm worried about the fans and the band's safety if they don't cancel

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

He doesn't mean it like that ofcourse we all care more about the people involved then some concert. I hope and pray the hostage situation will end well...

Sent from my XT1572 using U2 Interference mobile app

Please keep us updated. I have my dvr set to record the show. If it's cancelled I'll delete the recording. Please keep us posted on the HBO special is it's definitely the most pressing issue after this!

Fuck! What the hell is wrong with people. Stay safe everyone in Paris

Do you guys think a tragedy like this might inspire some new song lyrics on SOE?

Wow, this is horrific.

Sent from my H60-L04 using U2 Interference mobile app

I wouldn't be surprised at all if its canceled . I pray for the safety of the band and the fans, I hope everyone stays safe. Scary times.

There's currently a hostage situation as well.

Jesus, they're talking 50 dead now plus over a 100 taken hostage. I don't even know anymore

The hostage situation occurred at an Eagles of Death Metal concert, apparently it's still going on, death toll is now up to 60

My God, this is awful. Don't be surprised if tomorrow and sunday's shows are postponed to a later date... it's perfectly legitimate to do so. Those poor people, what a horrifying situation. Praying for the safety of everyone still in there, and mourning everyone who was lost during this. "How long must we sing this song?" indeed.

Now is not the time to worry about how this horrible tragedy will affect an HBO broadcast.

The Edge's cousin has tweeted that the band are OK,thought's go out to the victims and there family's.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using U2 Interference mobile app

You know, if it REMOTELY bothers you that the U2 whatever might be affected by this shit then you're probably listening to the wrong fucking band. And, y'know, go piss up a rope.

This is not an isolated incident, apparently there were bombings and shooting at a few different Paris locations today, including Stade de France, and the Bataclan Theater, where the concert was. U2 would be wise to postpone their shows until this situation is under control, as a large gathering of people would certainly be a target. They may be forced to cancel by authorities, which seems justifiable. Absolutely horrible situation.

Believe me, I'm not concerned the slightest bit about how these horrible events are affecting something as trivial as a rock concert. I'm just saying that anybody with tickets to these 2 shows should prepare for the fact that these shows will likely not happen, at least not now.

Praying this gets resolved quickly, and that more acts of terrorism do not happen.

You know, if it REMOTELY bothers you that the U2 whatever might be affected by this shit then you're probably listening to the wrong fucking band. And, y'know, go piss up a rope.
Talk about overreacting. It's a legitimate question you flamer.

I doubt U2 will want to play / will get permission to play tomorrow/sunday with this kind of coordinated attack. (And I doubt fans will feel safe anyway).

The shows tomorrow and Sunday are pretty much irrelevant now, there is no way they can go ahead (nor should they).

Thoughts and prayers with all in Paris tonight.

I'm not bothered about the status of the concert or TV special, I was just worried that the band and all the U2 fan's that have traveled to Paris have been injured. Thoughts with all the victims and there family's.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using U2 Interference mobile app

Talk about overreacting. It's a legitimate question you flamer.

I doubt U2 will want to play / will get permission to play tomorrow/sunday with this kind of coordinated attack. (And I doubt fans will feel safe anyway).

A legitimate question to be asked later. Who cares if the show is cancelled?

I'm more concerned about the band and the tons of fans that are probably in the city for the shows this week, than any actual show!
I hope this ends soon! Horrendous.

Back
Top Bottom