Bono to appear in some capacity on Jimmy Kimmel Live on World A.I.D.S. Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2roolz

The Fly
So I was watching Jimmy Kimmel last night for his Star Wars Special and he announced his guests for next week. He's doing a special for World A.I.D.S. Day on Dec 1 @ 11:35 est. I think he also listed Scarlett Johannson for the same episode. I'm assuming that Bono will be in a video shown to the in studio audience, but here's a link for tickets https://1iota.com/Show/1/Jimmy-Kimmel-Live?lb=54312
I would use caution because the opening credits made it sound like Harrison Ford would be sitting in with the rest of the Star Wars cast last night, but he was in a filmed bit with Chewbacca. If anyone is interested, you can watch full episodes of Kimmel on Hulu and ABC.com. It happens right after his opening monologue and right before J.J. Abrams comes out. I'd say right about the 15 minute mark.

**I put this in here because it seems like it would have some constant traffic.

Last edited:
Yeah, I mentioned that in my original post. I'm just curious if we'll just get info about (Red) from Bono or if there will be a bit with Jimmy Kimmel. I doubt that Kimmel will get anything to show from the NYC show due to the time zone difference and if it's even being filmed at all.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom