BAD luck of the Irish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hanksta13

The Fly
First Bono's bike accident, Larry's Dad, the Edge falling off the stage, and BB King passing. Rough Start for these guys.
It can't get any worse right?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

It's all about the 13th album.....unlucky etc

Hope Adam is being extra careful these days...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using U2 Interference mobile app

He's fine. He tripped on the steps last night coming of the E stage but it was the very bottom so no big deal.

And besides, Edge is just keeping with tradition. Bono fell in Miami during Elevation. :giggle:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

When an 89 year old man (ill by all accounts), and a 92 year old man pass, it is many things but 'bad luck' is not one of them.

When an 89 year old man (ill by all accounts), and a 92 year old man pass, it is many things but 'bad luck' is not one of them.

:up:

Bono could have been much worse when he fell
The edge could have broken something
Two man lived a long life

This should have been called the lucky tour

Does the E stage have a safety door. I mean we don't want to have Bono taking any chances!

Just occurred to me that pretty much all the greats who have done songs with U2 are now dead! Johnny Cash, Pavarotti, frank Sinatra and now BB King! So sad! But yesterday surprise performance of love comes to town was the highlight for me! The energy exploded in the stadium!

Just occurred to me that pretty much all the greats who have done songs with U2 are now dead! Johnny Cash, Pavarotti, frank Sinatra and now BB King! So sad! But yesterday surprise performance of love comes to town was the highlight for me! The energy exploded in the stadium!

Watch your back Lykke Li.

Back
Top Bottom