All Purpose Pre-Show Lineup Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember the old thread where you list the Interferencers you've met? Does anyone ever update that anymore? :hmm:

That was in Lemonade stand wasn't it? :hmm: I'm nto sure if I updated it, but it might have still been active last tour.

The Canada trip probably tripled my list. :lol:

I've long since lost track of how many Interferencers I've met.

I met her in Toronto last tour. :wink:

:wink:

I just went to the Phoenix shows. Didn't see too many interferencers, but it is all about quality, not quantity anyway! Didn't really do the crazy line up thing either. Just got there at 8:40 am to get my venue wristband and came back at 4:30 PM to line back up. My husband went with me to the shows and we had the baby and his grandma in town too, so we went back to hang out with them right after getting numbers and right after the shows. Life is very different from 10 years ago, and I have zero complaints! But yes Chip, Vertigo madness is so close and yet so far away! :happy:

thereisnolist.jpg

:applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud:

I'm still not on your list. :angry:
:sad: I know, right. One day I'll drag Domo to California! :D

:wink:

I just went to the Phoenix shows. Didn't see too many interferencers, but it is all about quality, not quantity anyway! Didn't really do the crazy line up thing either. Just got there at 8:40 am to get my venue wristband and came back at 4:30 PM to line back up. My husband went with me to the shows and we had the baby and his grandma in town too, so we went back to hang out with them right after getting numbers and right after the shows. Life is very different from 10 years ago, and I have zero complaints! But yes Chip, Vertigo madness is so close and yet so far away! :happy:

Waaa you had a baby? Congrats! :D

I guess it comes with getting older.. last tour I really wanted to be in line, up front, experience everything for the first time since it was my first U2 tour.. this time around, meh, I'll line up one day to hang out with people and for the atmosphere, but I think the other night I'm gonna hang back and relax. And not going to as many shows as last time. :lol:

Thanks! I guess he is technically a toddler since he will be 15 months soon and he has been mobile forever, but I still call him a baby. :reject:

He does have his first hour of a GA line under his belt though! :cute:

We will have to build up his endurance in 1/2 hour increments. :lol:

Thanks! I guess he is technically a toddler since he will be 15 months soon and he has been mobile forever, but I still call him a baby. :reject:

He does have his first hour of a GA line under his belt though! :cute:

We will have to build up his endurance in 1/2 hour increments. :lol:

By Madison Sq Garden he should be able to do the entire day in line!

Maybe by next tour. :lol: Mom's "only" doing two more shows for a total of four.

He only went with us to the first day wrist banding so I could introduce him to friends. It wasn't one of my greatest ideas. The poor little dude was so bored for the hour and change it took to get out of there. :crack:

There is no list. The numbers are a lie.. Proof !! Illuminati! :uhoh:

You have a son too? Awesome. And you should do that. But make it a número dos diaper. :wink:

Excuse me all. I've been camping out here since #8 and your taking cuts!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

You are now number 15. All 7 people ahead of you had +1s. Get with the program.

And :wave: everyone!

*stretches arms out across topic*

Sorry, these next few posts are reserved for me and my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom