All Purpose Pre-Show Lineup Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I signed up before so I'm like post 3 really. I had to run out for a bit, but I'm here now, please allow me to take my place. Thanks

I just had a friend over at The Forum and was looking into the details about general admission and how it will be. The number 4 person in line today said that after tonight's show, they will create a list for tomorrow. Unless that person physically camps there overnight, I don't care what happens, that list doesn't hold weight at all.

I just had a friend over at The Forum and was looking into the details about general admission and how it will be. The number 4 person in line today said that after tonight's show, they will create a list for tomorrow. Unless that person physically camps there overnight, I don't care what happens, that list doesn't hold weight at all.

Hahaha can't wait to see how this goes.

Fuck this man, I don't respect this shit nor any line because I'm FAR more important than y'all. 'scuse me while I just waltz past everyone front row center, cause that's where I'm supposed to be.

:tsk:

5ff3d18ec3c8a158b5d233ff8ccf8cb018356a350358e9edb9be6f8cf448af5c.jpg

Hey guess what - Amp got on stage again. :shock:

I could not BELIEVE that happened after this post today. I about died on the crowd, laughing and being bitter.

I like that Bono acted like he didn't know him, too.... Pllleeeeaaasssseee

I'm number 38 but I've already been pulled aside by production staff due to my youthful nature and good looks so I'll be going in first later on. Too bad you're all too ugly. I'm sure Bono will sing wake up dean man again to deal with his feelings when you all sit on the floor and cry because I'm in front.

Attention! I have started the official lines for London 3, 4 5 and 6.
VxTTQwi.jpg

I would appreciate it if you'd keep this to yourselves. if everyone found out about it we might as well all line up at the time the venue gives us in the first place. But make no mistake, I'M first.

I predict by 2016 Romi will be going to venues months in advance and starting his list then. "Excuse me? I was here three months ago at 9am. I put my name on my list."

YOU GUYS THIS IS STRESSING ME OUT AND I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO ANYMORE SHOWS.

Ha ha, suckers. I'm starting the list for the possible Dublin shows. I'm first. FIRST! Suck it.

I completely object to the whole idea of wristbands being distributed at 9am, go do whatever you want, and come back at 5pm. My friend and I showed up at 8:55 and were #295/296. Everyone ahead of us grabbed their wristband and left the arena. I can guarantee that half of the people here today would not be there if it wasn't for this.

Some guy on a cart driving around instituted this policy stating that it's been working and not many people have complained. Well I think it's pretty ridiculous. This is not how GA is supposed to be.

is this the line for people with tickets or people without tickets?

:confused::confused::confused:

I completely object to the whole idea of wristbands being distributed at 9am, go do whatever you want, and come back at 5pm. My friend and I showed up at 8:55 and were #295/296. Everyone ahead of us grabbed their wristband and left the arena. I can guarantee that half of the people here today would not be there if it wasn't for this.

Some guy on a cart driving around instituted this policy stating that it's been working and not many people have complained. Well I think it's pretty ridiculous. This is not how GA is supposed to be.

I actually disagree and have zero issue with the venue and/or band having a first come/first serve/go as you please but be back in line by a certain point wristband policy.

I do, however, have a gigantic problem with a self appointed fan leader doing the same thing.

It's either everyone gets in line and waits it out, and if you're not there tough shit go to the back, or it's a pre-stated, officially run and sanctioned wristband policy.

Anything in between is utter bullshit and only presents issues.

With tickets that they didn't even bother checking. Families brought their children and grabbed wrist bands and went about their day. People who are showing up at noon-2pm have to stand out in the sun while we don't have to show up until 5pm.

Do t know why all you chumps are claiming positions in line - I clearly reserved first place days ago, and I'm brining about 100 people who don't even like U2 to stand with me. I just need them to help my paper-doll chain prevent anyone else from getting to the rail

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

No lie - I just priced out flights from Seattle - New York - Milwaukee for the 7/31 show, since I have to go to Milwaukee on 8/1.

I thought I found a screaming deal and considered looking for a concert ticket for a hot minute ... then realized I had forgotten to also include my flight back to Seattle. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom