8 MSG shows. Which ones best?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I also wore earplugs and they helped immensely. I was surprised how loud it was on the floor. Where I was (South Side, center ice), GA felt tighter than expected, likely due to the additional VIP risers that took up floor space. Hopefully they won't be there for the rest of the run. Kinda cool having Ali and Gavin Friday walking by every few songs, though.

I also wore earplugs and they helped immensely. I was surprised how loud it was on the floor. Where I was (South Side, center ice), GA felt tighter than expected, likely due to the additional VIP risers that took up floor space. Hopefully they won't be there for the rest of the run. Kinda cool having Ali and Gavin Friday walking by every few songs, though.

If you mean the risers at the e-stage end, they are not VIP if they let me buy a $118 ticket for them! ;) (I think they were $250 FAN VIP for some of the shows) And it is there the whole run.

Nope, these were along the sidelines from center ice and back.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I saw Edward
Burns and wife. I realize I can't pick Gavin or Ali out in a crowd. I know what she looks like but I don't know if she would Pop out to me in a crowd.

Last edited:
Coolest thing I saw was a guy FaceTime the show to his buddy who appeared to be in a hospital gown.

Looked up the reviews, The Times hasn't weighed in yet (although U2 can usually do no wrong with them) but the Daily News, Newsday and the often-cranky Post all loved the show. The streak continues. :)

Coolest thing I saw was a guy FaceTime the show to his buddy who appeared to be in a hospital gown.

Maybe the friend was just really really lazy.

You're right. I wonder if I can scalp GA FaceTime tickets...

Good for you! Have a great time. Don't suppose you have Bob Sacamano's number so I can see if he can hook me up with two GAs for Thursday. :)

I realize now headache and twocords could be same person! It makes total sense. They are just two sides to one man -- fight club style.

I still wonder if I saw two cords on the floor. I was on the south side.

Again with the VIP risers taking up floor space.

Headache has good friends. I knew I should have made some. Single tear...

I was in 114, corner near the I stage. Fantastic. Wouldn't mind trading a GA night for this section (cough) again.

ImageUploadedByU2 Interference1437363469.486626.jpg

I was in 114, corner near the I stage. Fantastic. Wouldn't mind trading a GA night for this section (cough) again.

View attachment 10290

I was in that section too tonight, didn't see you, what was your row? (I was in row 11). Bought it off someone else a couple of weeks ago to upgrade myself - excellent view, these were the value seats of the tour ($118)!

Row 7. Easily the best value. I bought these as an upgrade from behind the stage (sec 113) and SO glad I did. I'd sit here every night, really, unless they get rid of those pesky GA vip risers for the rest of the shows.

Awesome pic. Was 114 a 300 seat? Headache for that section you have some good buds.

I got sec 112 coming up.

$118. Crazy. People right over the aisle from me in sec 115 paid $312.

Nice. Mine is 86 behind the stage.

I got Sec 420 (and I don't smoke) for next show. They redid the arena so fucking much, I think what's left of the 400 is below the 300... WTF? Anyone get an idea how epic this seat is going to be? My guess for 50 bucks it's going be a steal.

Back
Top Bottom