8 MSG shows. Which ones best?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Navy blue shirt.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Sure this has been discussed, but have GA for Thursday night. What time can a working person arrive at MSG and still get a spot at or close to the rail? Maybe closer to the 'e' stage.

Blue hat?

Blue balls here

Sure this has been discussed, but have GA for Thursday night. What time can a working person arrive at MSG and still get a spot at or close to the rail? Maybe closer to the 'e' stage.

I walked in around 6:45 and was 3 deep from the main stage.

ImageUploadedByU2 Interference1437624830.062170.jpg

From my view atop GA looked way more crowded than it felt being in it. But it was pretty empty before 7:30.

Any neat pics from your POV?

pics from tonight,

red pic during streets was when I left my seat and ran up to Chase bridge to catch encore. Really easy to move around sec 400 and chase bridge.

GA floor around 6:45-7 area walking around

And darker picture with screen is my view from Sec 420. Pretty solid for cheap seats. I thought it sounded better than first show.

Attachments

• IMG_4498.jpg
    IMG_4498.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_4471.jpg
    IMG_4471.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_4468.jpg
    IMG_4468.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 21
6:45 pic of GA from 100 section as I walked around MSG killng time and giving myself a tour of new stuff.

Attachments

• IMG_4465.jpg
    IMG_4465.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 24
More pics from sec 420... again iPhone 5 sucks.

Attachments

• IMG_4481.jpg
    IMG_4481.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4489.jpg
    IMG_4489.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4478.jpg
    IMG_4478.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4482.jpg
    IMG_4482.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 12
And I took a terrible pic of my seats for another show in Sec 327 on Chase Bridge... they aren't barstools, but they are chairs in same location as Barstools, so that's cool. Super high though.

Attachments

• IMG_4467.jpg
    IMG_4467.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 19
News about MSG event shirts and sell out criteria?

I saw the blue navy ones (sold both on NY 1 and NY 3), yellow and a light green one

Shirts are ugly. These are McDonald's bad movie toy land when you were a kid. Collect all 8. And you do. But then you realize what you've done. This special shirt should be exciting. It's not to me. I appear to be alone. I assume MSG alone is behind these shirts.

Tonight's color will be-- Aqua.

I hope they play California and Crystal Ballroom tonight. Those are the only two songs I want to hear. Gloria would be cool as well.

I hope they play California and Crystal Ballroom tonight. Those are the only two songs I want to hear. Gloria would be cool as well.

Good chance of at least one of the two - songs left in the "pool", so to speak, are Crystal Ballroom/Lucifer/All I Want is You/Sweetest Thing/California - I haven't gotten those first three yet myself, so it would be great to get 1-2 of them tonight. :)

Back
Top Bottom