2015 U2 Tour - General Discussion Thread VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, amazing stuff. Those are going to be two incredible shows. And to have them on film with the HBO shoot still happening? God damn, what an amazing treat.

I don't think I dislike any U2 song apart from Elvis Ate America, sorry haters

I don't think I dislike any U2 song apart from Elvis Ate America, sorry haters

I'm pretty much the same way. I'm also not a big fan of Big Girls are Best, but it's mainly just the lyrics I don't like.

I can acknowledge GOYB and SUC, for example, are VERY inferior to songs like One or Stay. That doesn't mean that I don't occasionally enjoy a listen to GOYB.

Any thoughts of what the best sounding bootlegs are from this tour so far?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

There's an IEM/aud matrix that sounds great from Chicago - can't remember which night, but it had California/ ordinary love on the b stage

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

From another forum...

"Sam Sullivan today confirmed the 'news' that next years Europe tour plans have been cancelled pending an album release."

These Dublin and Paris concerts might be the last U2 shows for a loooong time ?

U2: The Band Who Forgot How to Multitask

Damn. I wanted some more shows, but at least I have some time to save!

If it means a faster album release, then I'd say it's fine too.

Wait for a quote from Edge in about May saying they are "just having fun seeing where the music takes us" and have no deadline.
In all seriousness though, they will struggle to have this album done in the next 9 months, we all know that!

I am more confident - if they weren't very sure they would finish it, there is no way they would abandon the tour

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom