2015 U2 Tour - General Discussion Thread VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's the thing, I have never found the energy to hate another band? I just find that all a little pointless, if I don't like something then I don't want it in my life and I don't pay attention to it, why spend so much time and effort on something they apparently hate? Like eating concert tickets? making Facebook pages? Etc etc baffles the living shit out of me to be honest

I feel exactly the same way. There are no bands/artists that I hate. There are just bands/artists that I couldn't care less about.

Interesting tidbits... a crew member told a fan in Dublin that they were told Aus/Asia for end of next year. Also mentioned that, up until a few days before the tour began, apparently Numb was going to open the second set in place of Invisible!

Sent from my SM-G900I using U2 Interference mobile app

Interesting tidbits... a crew member told a fan in Dublin that they were told Aus/Asia for end of next year. Also mentioned that, up until a few days before the tour began, apparently Numb was going to open the second set in place of Invisible!

Sent from my SM-G900I using U2 Interference mobile app

Numb opening? sounds amazing.

Ditto.

Glad they scrapped it if it was indeed the plan.

There are few U2 songs I'd want to hear these days less than Numb.

Numb would've been sick.
Numb-Invisible-Real Thing-Zoo Station should've been the opening 4 to set #2.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Numb would've been a a crazy awesome intermission remix.
Would love to hear the Gimme Some More Dignity remix being dusted off and polished up.

Official tour DVD already been put together: https://www.instagram.com/p/BDy9GQoKZ4r/
12905269_764158360387446_1380418911_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom