2015 U2 Tour - General Discussion Thread IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That means LA is only getting five shows. A sixth one would have taken place on June 4th, based on how the rest of the shows are scheduled.

Good for the Denver folk! Hopefully not too many of them bought tickets to see U2 elsewhere!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

That means LA is only getting five shows. A sixth one would have taken place on June 4th, based on how the rest of the shows are scheduled.

It's still possible (if a little unnecessary) they will still add that 6th LA show.

* Never mind just saw Denver will be on June 6th (and possibly 7th), not 7th & 8th. That pretty much eliminates the possibility of LA 6.

It's still possible (if a little unnecessary) they will still add that 6th LA show.

* Never mind just saw Denver will be on June 6th (and possibly 7th), not 7th & 8th. That pretty much eliminates the possibility of LA 6.

Not really, they can perfectly add an LA show on June 4th.

It's definitely possible, but They seem to want 2 days off between each set of shows. It could be an insurance thing. The Rolling Stones are not allowed to perform on consecutive nights, for example, even in the same venue. because of their age their insurance company won't let them, as there's a lot of money at stake. Plus I'm sure they don't mind the rest.

Just notcied london 5 and glasgow 1 have got sold out next to them on the u2.com tour section. Thats all the europearn dates sold out

Couldnt they just add the LA date for june the 2nd?

Just looked at the calender and that would only give them the one day off,which is the same if they added one of the 4th.

If their keeping LA at 5 then i wonder if they will keep London at 5 shows

Couldnt they just add the LA date for june the 2nd?

But then that means there would only be one day off with shows on May 30,31 and June 2,3. That doesn't seem to be the way they operate anymore. They're probably done with LA for this year, but planning a stadium gig next year.

I still can't see them doing any stadium gigs in North America. Ticket sales have been a bit weak.

Weak?theres only a handfull of dates with tickets left and there isnt many left on those dates. Its far from weak

If they are priced right U2 can still fill stadiums.

Just looked at the calender and that would only give them the one day off,which is the same if they added one of the 4th.

If their keeping LA at 5 then i wonder if they will keep London at 5 shows

If London 5 is "sold out" now, then I think they will put a sixth show on, probably in the next couple of weeks. LA and Chicago are lost causes and will stay with the odd # of shows, I think.

Yes, I think another London show is very likely. Since the European shows seem to sell very well, I see them playing all the pairs of shows here that they'd originally intended.

I still can't see them doing any stadium gigs in North America. Ticket sales have been a bit weak.

Explain weak? I thought they were doing pretty good? But I've been travelling so much lately I haven't been here too much..... :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom