Zurich I Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed the setlist party...but nice shakeup in the beginning, short set tonight. Hopefully TUF or something else can appear tomorrow night. :up:

I don't want to post this again, I really don't, but I made a promise:

So...
raeg.jpg

i believe this is what you're looking for:

rage.png

Setlist 9/11/10

01. Return Of The Stingray Guitar
02. Magnificent
03. Beautiful Day
04. Get On Your Boots
05. Mysterious Ways
06. Until The End Of The World
07. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
08. Every Breaking Wave
09. Elevation
10. In A Little While
11. Miss Sarajevo
12. City of Blinding Lights / Yellow Brick Road (snippet)
13. Vertigo
14. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Remix)/ Relax (snippet) / Discotheque (snippet)
15. Sunday Bloody Sunday
16. MLK
17. Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (snippet)

<<Desmond Tutu Speech>>
18. One
19. Amazing Grace (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name / All You Need Is Love (snippet)

20. Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me
21. With Or Without You
22. Moment Of Surrender

porky.gif

Thanks to Lila!

i'm sorry for wrong info, but i just copied it from u2tour.de, which was, until now, very reliable source, and couple of people said that...

i'm sorry for wrong info, but i just copied it from u2tour.de, which was, until now, very reliable source, and couple of people said that...

PS:they rehersed Mercy in Istanbul..Did they play it? NO
they also rehersed YBR in Zagreb.Did they play it? NOT until 2.leg
ow and thy also rehersed drowning man..Did they play it? NO!!

so it might be mistake, might be true, but still it dosent mean thet song is going to be played, does it?

Was at the show last night. Excellent energetic performance from the band and a good crowd - at least in the pit. We were front row in the pit between Adam and Bono.

Here is some footage I took of Until The End of the World. The sound is crap because it is just a cheap camera but I love how Bono looks directly as my camera for a split-second!YouTube - 2010-09-11 PG U2 Zurich UTEOTW

Oh, there was a concert yesterday?

Nice to hear that Stingray is now going into Magnificent.

Oh, there's a concert today, too.

Was at the show last night. Excellent energetic performance from the band and a good crowd - at least in the pit. We were front row in the pit between Adam and Bono.

Here is some footage I took of Until The End of the World. The sound is crap because it is just a cheap camera but I love how Bono looks directly as my camera for a split-second!YouTube - 2010-09-11 PG U2 Zurich UTEOTW

Amazing :drool:

So close, then under the bridge, a great shot when they try to touch each others hands, under the bridge again, and it's so energetic!! I just had to download this! :up:

Thank you for sharing that. :up::up::up::up::up: I like. :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom