Zagreb Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd just like to say that One sounds pretty damn good if you ask me....much better than Vertigo Tour....it sounds so good that I will be totally looking forward to it, regardless of how much they play it :shrug:

I'd just like to say that One sounds pretty damn good if you ask me....much better than Vertigo Tour....it sounds so good that I will be totally looking forward to it, regardless of how much they play it :shrug:

It does. Everyone knows how much I hated One, after a few shows... I can truly say that I do not mind it live. It will never be my favourite song, I'll always hate the overrated-ness, but it's not a bad song.

That said, it does help that there are no 5 minute speeches before the song. Same with SBS, that song just rules again without speeches. :up:

By the way, U2gigs updated the setlist with snippets from the songs we didn't have feed for:

The full setlist was:

1.Breathe
2.No Line On The Horizon
3.Get On Your Boots
4.Magnificent / Miss Sarajevo (snippet)
5.Beautiful Day / Blackbird (snippet)
6.Elevation
7.One / Unchained Melody (snippet)
8.Until The End Of The World
9.Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
10.Unknown Caller
11.The Unforgettable Fire
12.City Of Blinding Lights
13.Vertigo
14.Crazy Tonight
15.Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (snippet)
16.Pride (In The Name Of Love)
17.MLK
18.Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (snippet)
19.Where The Streets Have No Name / All You Need Is Love (snippet) / Happy Birthday (snippet)

Encore(s):

20.Ultra Violet (Light My Way)
21.With Or Without You
22.Moment of Surrender

What a night, what a show... It will be even better tonight, maybe we get that soddin' Drowning Man.

Until the End of the World :drool:

thank you for the videos, I didn't even realize I looked like that! I was inside the circle and I was fixated on them the whole time. I can't wait for the tonight show :happydance:

Wow, Larry's UTEOTW drumming is good. That might be their ultimate stadium rock song.

None of those videos are loading for me. :angry: Normally my computer here is fine with youtube videos, but I've been waiting over 10 minutes for one to load. :fist:

I did see GOYB, and that looked amazing! :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom