Winnipeg Setlist Party: It's cold outside..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They did this in Zurich the second show. It was pouring rain and didn't do the last song. This could be the shortest set of the tour other than Night 2 Zurich and Landover, MD Fed Ex Field.

@ Super_Fan, I was at the Landover show, and was to say the least disappointed, short set, band came on late, backstage shmoozing with politicians... my last U2 show, now I just watch these setlist parties :reject:

I'll be in the inner circle hogging the front rail yet again. 17 for 17 inner rail front center part since opening night Barcelona June 30th 2009 to Salt Lake City May 24th 2011.

Fire in the name of Jaaaaayhhheeezus. That's a lot of shows and on the front rail no less. Good for you!:applaud:
This is only my 2nd U2 show and 1st 360. Long time fan though.

I thought Edgefest was going to a fair few concerts? But she definately shouldn't be expected to stream them all!

So was MOS played? confusion

Dibs on the girls that don't get a band member :wink:

:doh: :lol:

thanks for Bad, btw . . . :heart:

Goodnight all! :grouphug:

Goodnight Purple, hope the kidlet is feeling better and gives mommy some time to relax :hug:

thanks :) :hug: . . . he's got the rosy cheeks back which is a good start :up: . . . no rest for the wicked though eh? *L* :giggle:

@ Super_Fan, I was at the Landover show, and was to say the least disappointed, short set, band came on late, backstage shmoozing with politicians... my last U2 show, now I just watch these setlist parties :reject:

I was pissed that there was a group of 30 people in before me since I was the first one to enter the inner circle. There was only 1 gate and some asshole security guard that I know with the local DC company harrassed me. I identified who I was (because he has seen me before) and he yelled at me for 5 minutes after I got the edge of the front rail area. He came back 10 minutes later and yelled at me again for no reason. Plus how did they allow 30 people to enter the inner circle before the general public entered thru the doors? Sorry the Redskins do suck. Baltimore show could have the same problems because they sold 300 VIP tickets which allows you early entry into the stadium. However doesn't allow you onto the field until the general doors open for General Admission. Pretty much you are skipping the pat down. and scanning your ticket.

I was pissed that there was a group of 30 people in before me since I was the first one to enter the inner circle. There was only 1 gate and some asshole security guard that I know with the local DC company harrassed me. I identified who I was (because he has seen me before) and he yelled at me for 5 minutes after I got the edge of the front rail area. He came back 10 minutes later and yelled at me again for no reason. Plus how did they allow 30 people to enter the inner circle before the general public entered thru the doors? Sorry the Redskins do suck. Baltimore show could have the same problems because they sold 300 VIP tickets which allows you early entry into the stadium. However doesn't allow you onto the field until the general doors open for General Admission. Pretty much you are skipping the pat down. and scanning your ticket.

My sister in law was working the VIP room, met Bono, Edge and Adam, said there was a bunch of Capitol Hill types, and some African Presidential type with entourage in tow, the band came out late, played a very short set, my first show was back in '87 at RFK, but this tour was my last show. I had a chance to get a ticket for Baltimore, not interested :crack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom