Winnipeg Setlist Party: It's cold outside..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

prbiker15

Blue Crack Addict
:wave:

U2 returning to Winnipeg tonight - first show in the city since Popmart in 1997.

Hoping for a stream!

scaled.php

:shifty: :wave: monday morning here . . . booooooooooo :madwife:

hope all of you at the show, and here, in setlist land, have a fabbity ole time and I'll keep my purple fingers and toes crossed that the hoped for stream is a stellar one :hug: :loveshower:

*crawls out from under work console* nothing to see here people, move along :whistle: :wave:

:shifty: :wave: monday morning here . . . booooooooooo :madwife:

hope all of you at the show, and here, in setlist land, have a fabbity ole time and I'll keep my purple fingers and toes crossed that the hoped for stream is a stellar one :hug: :loveshower:

*crawls out from under work console* nothing to see here people, move along :whistle: :wave:

Hey funny lady! It sounds and looks like it is really cold there so they all have purple fingers and toes just for you.:D Sorry you can't hang with us. Have a happy Monday! Monday is a holiday here in America. Memorial Day.

It looks too neat of a "square" of people to just be a giant free-for-all. They must have barriers up so it's one winding row, like the wait to get onto a roller coaster.

Right?????

there are rows on the side of the gates.

looks like 6 of them

when you can actually count the number of security on the inside of the gate, that's a bad sign

hjwallace1 Security says 14,000 on field level. #U2360WPG

:ohmy:

EDIT: Looks like the threads were merged. Thanks! :up:

that's pretty cool that tomorrow some high school kids will be able to say that u2 played on their football field.

i can just imagine the pushing and shoving trying to get through the first barrier (outside the gate).

then to get through the gate and the barriers.

then you have the mad dash to the stage

i just hope everybody is cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom