Winnipeg Setlist Party: It's cold outside..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:shifty: :wave: monday morning here . . . booooooooooo :madwife:

hope all of you at the show, and here, in setlist land, have a fabbity ole time and I'll keep my purple fingers and toes crossed that the hoped for stream is a stellar one :hug: :loveshower:

*crawls out from under work console* nothing to see here people, move along :whistle: :wave:
Work is fo suckas! Come back and play! :loveshower:

holy fuck that looks scary
Dude, we did the Rose Bowl. That's nothin'. ;)

i can just imagine the pushing and shoving trying to get through the first barrier (outside the gate).

then to get through the gate and the barriers.

then you have the mad dash to the stage

i just hope everybody is cool
It's Canada. People will push and shove, but they will be very polite and apologetic about it.

309680015.jpg

The Fray should be coming on stage soon.

That's one advantage of doing the GA line - you aren't stuck in traffic at the last minute getting to the show!

From twitter :

Lineup for #U2 is crazy long. Adam Clayton is quite upset.

Line-up at south gate of U2 concert. on Twitpic - Line-up at south gate of U2 concert

Somebody check out the line to get in at the Stadium! Massive fail. #U2360Wpg Hope I get in before U2 is on!

As happy as I am to be at the U2 concert, it is super disorganized out here...1000s of people in a long line, all hoping it's the right 1!!!

From twitter :

Lineup for #U2 is crazy long. Adam Clayton is quite upset.

Line-up at south gate of U2 concert. on Twitpic - Line-up at south gate of U2 concert

Somebody check out the line to get in at the Stadium! Massive fail. #U2360Wpg Hope I get in before U2 is on!

As happy as I am to be at the U2 concert, it is super disorganized out here...1000s of people in a long line, all hoping it's the right 1!!!

That's crazy! Perhaps the show will start a little later than usual tonight..

Adam's going to finally lose his cool, smash his bass, and go sort out the situation himself.

ADAM SMAAAAASH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom