Vienna Setlist Party part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Seeing that it could have been North Star instead of EBW worries me, but I'm happy they chose correctly. I hope EBW is the more common choice for the rest of the tour, NS just does not compare.

ISHF / EBW / IALW / MS is a reeaally slow block for a concert, but it must have a good flow to the band or something. I think that part needs an overhaul though. Change the last two songs out for something else.

Can someone send u2.com the memo telling them they dropped Glastonbury?

Every Breaking Wave makes another appearance in the set tonight, after Still Haven't Found and ahead of Glastonbury - which was a new song a couple of weeks ago and is now a much-anticipated fixture. (Pretty unprecedented when you remember that this song is 'unreleased').

:lol: A much anticipated fixture that they decided not to play.

Last edited:
I missed today's party again because of work. I did follow on Twitter on my phone.

I miss Glastonbury too. Maybe they'll play it in Athens.

:wave: hello yeah I missed another setlist party again myself because of work :( I always will miss the ones during the week for this round of the tour:(

I'm glad EBW is back I really love that song :heart:

From some videos I saw on YouTube of tonights show Bono looks great too me :) so I don't know what that guy saw:huh:

Can someone send u2.com the memo telling them they dropped Glastonbury?

:lol: A much anticipated fixture that they decided not to play.

:lmao: AGAIN???????? God, U2.com never stops failing on that one.

u2gigs Not sure if someone mentioned this already but Bono really sings partially into his jacket during UV now. There must be another mic.
about 9 hours ago via U2gigs (Matt)
Quite interesting. U2tour also said something along those lines last night. :hmm: I wonder if something was up with the wheelmic or so.

Quite interesting. U2tour also said something along those lines last night. :hmm: I wonder if something was up with the wheelmic or so.

No, it's not because of a malfunctioning wheelmic (though the lights weren't working in Moscow). He does is so he can balance on the edge of the stage, above the crowd and still sing the song.

A not very clear picture of him singing in his jacket:
41111_10150264718460503_878975502_14628903_7672226_n.jpg

:hmm: That's quite interesting. And a nifty idea whoever thought of it!

:lol: I wonder how quickly this gets turned into OMG BONO LIPSYNCHES thread.

I was soooo happy to hear Every Breaking Wave, seriously hadn't expected it, but I missed Glastonbury and I am afraid that UF has left the set for good. After Still Haven't Found Bono whispered something to Edge and they went immediately into Every Breaking Wave. According to the official setlist, Glastonbury should have been played after that, but was dropped, apparently to Edge's various guitar problems. I felt so sorry for him, it was hard to watch, but somehow also hilarious ...

Back
Top Bottom