Vancouver 10/28 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alright, good night everyone :wave:. Thanks Laura for the wonderous setlist updates, everyone who posted Twitter pictures, and Steve for the preshow antics :wink:. Until next time :)

Goodnite to you and everyone else as well, thank you all for all of the updates:wave:Goodnite

Yep, thanks to everyone here for all the great and fun setlist parties this year, and a HUGE thank you to U2 for all the great concerts this year!! :applaud:

good night guys

and now, the shift from wild setlist speculation/analyzing to wild new album speculation/analyzing. Dependable as the seasons.:heart:

Looking forward to doing it all over again:up:

Okay, time to look at it as glass half full instead of glass half empty:

I'm so glad we've got another full year of U2 concerts to look forward to next year!!
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

The party is just getting started!

So looks like IWF record of being played on every tour has ended, right ?

Still got plenty of the 360 Tour to go yet ...

(As far as missing legs of tours go, it missed three of five legs of ZooTV [it only made it to the third leg at the very last gig!], one of Vertigo, and now the first two of 360. It was soundchecked on the first leg.)

I texted that first picture of the floor to Sicy last night - I swear when we walked in, the place seemed tiny! It wasn't until later that I realized the soundboard was closer to the stage, but there was tons of room in the back. I was going off of my position to the soundboard, and it seemed really close.

There was another pic of a full floor in the thread that blew my mind - I had NO idea that's how full the floor was. I was somewhere in the middle of it. I knew it was packed, but that's insane.

It was a good show, very fun. Loved having the Auden intro back in the encore - I love the Zoo Baby, but there's something otherworldy and awesome about the Auden intro.

Sound was fine where I was until I moved to the back (I got a little overheated after dancing my ass off to Crazy Tonight and went back where there was tons of space and a great view), and the sound back there was horrible.

Back
Top Bottom