U2 rehearsals in Turin Part IV: The plot thickens...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After all my time, $$ and dedication to this band I think they should just charter me a private jet to all shows throughout Europe..just sayin'...

Mofo's never been one of my faves, but #1) Bono sounds fucking amazing :drool:, & #2) if he keeps doing that breathy thing like about :13 of this clip, I will freakin' pass out from hyper stimulation... if you catch my drift. :macdevil:

Saw that - thank you. :up:

Not Much. The tour got canceled. Edge broke his last spare guitar string. So we have to wait till they arrive from the Future.

:wink:
:panic: Is Bono OK? :panic:

:lmao:

Mofo's never been one of my faves, but #1) Bono sounds fucking amazing :drool:, & #2) if he keeps doing that breathy thing like about :13 of this clip, I will freakin' pass out from hyper stimulation... if you catch my drift. :macdevil:

Yeah, PopMart Bono's voice was pretty amazing.

OMG- I've been away for about 5 weeks and haven't had much internet contact, except to check emails...I LOVE the new slow song. I wonder if this will be done with the full band or acoustic with Edge. It sounds amazing this way but I think it will sound even better with Larry and Adam thrown into the mix. I have SO MUCH catching up to do on all these threads. So exciting to hear some new music :heart:

so, after a day of not being able to figure it out and too lazy to refer to song titles... what is SUC?

OMG- I've been away for about 5 weeks and haven't had much internet contact, except to check emails...I LOVE the new slow song. I wonder if this will be done with the full band or acoustic with Edge. It sounds amazing this way but I think it will sound even better with Larry and Adam thrown into the mix. I have SO MUCH catching up to do on all these threads. So exciting to hear some new music :heart:

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

just answered my own question (without having to look it up) when I realized that Stand Up Comedy would be good live.

I've realized that stupid, simple questions are just as important as the sophisticated ones

I know the fairly common ones off the top of my head, but other than that I'm lost.

i only know the one that get talked about the most. I memorize song titles by the first two or three words, not the acronym.

Add me to those who had no clue wtf SUC stood for. :lol: Thanks! :D

Interesting new song. I much prefer the faster paced songs, but anything new is fantabulous! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom