U2 Rehearsals In Turin Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You leave this place for a few days and everything goes mad!! So excited to see them live up to the promise of debuting new songs on the road, and man did that song rock! Oh and I vaguely remember that 90's ditty they breathed new life into... WOOOOOOO HMTMKMKM!!!!!

:up:

Ok, so I just heard the new song and I went;

25gxpgmjpg.gif

and then I;

Fumeur18.gif

They've probably just realised that they actually have the most amazing stage in the world right now, so make the bloody most of it, because songs like Stuck, Walk On and Pride dont do the stage any justice. Seems like they've finally gone wild.

U2.com will probably tease us with some bass line from Gone or Hold Me... like we dont already know. Dont bank on any new costumes or sunglasses for the new leg, in the Barcelona rehearsals he wore them black shades.

OH jesus hcrist a new thread overnight. I just read the update on U2gigs. NEW song? AND HMTMKMKM confirmed. :fuckyeah::rockon:
Now listening to the new song, damn it sounds good! Rocky! Reminds me a bit of Boots..

:hyper: I CANNOT WAIT TILL FRIDAY!

The fact that I'm at work and can't listen to this new song is killing me! :angry:

A flight to Torino on friday, via Frankfurt, arriving on 1.45. It's 625 euros. WHY AM I EVEN LOOKING THIS UP?? I could actually afford that if I put all my savings in. :crack:

OMg and the radio plays MW now. ITS A SIIIIIIIIIGN!

Hmkmtmkm replaces ultraviolet by the looks of it. Listen to the long intro and the yellow glow on the cable mic replaces the ultrAviolet colour.

Songs so far today (repeat: no vocals, probably techs rather than band): Miss Sarajevo, COBL, Magnificent, Mysterious Ways.
less than a minute ago via web
Reply Retweet . Soundchecks under way in Turin. Not sure if it is band or techs, maybe latter as no vocals yet. Too early for U2 anyway!

From U2gigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom